• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wonder do you think things will be better when/if that happens, not just for the Middle East but also better for the rest of the world?
Do you think that the Muslim countries will stop fighting each other and stop criticsing and attacking western countries.
And do think that then those muslim countries will keep their religious beliefs to themselves?

i can answer that one with reasonable confidence. No.

Arabs..., I'd much rather say the Muslim world does not like Saudi Arabia period! Sure many Arabs don't like the US, but I think that's a totally wrong approach to take. Why do I say that? Because you first ought to look at your own "leaders" before you begin to blame your negative situations on some foreign power. In other words, put your own house in order before pointing the finger at Uncle Sam or the Bear.

Apologies if that appeared 'racist' or anything Fadi. A better choice of words was prolly in order.

Isn't Saudi Arabia sacred ground or something for Muslims? That's part of the reason for the anger towards the U.S. being in Saudi Arabia isn't it?

Pls forgive my post if it contains ignorance that looks looks offensive, it is not meant to be.

P.S. I hope we aren't corrupting you with our swearing, it's usually [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; 's fault.

I wonder do you think things will be better when/if that happens, not just for the Middle East but also better for the rest of the world?
Do you think that the Muslim countries will stop fighting each other and stop criticsing and attacking western countries.
And do think that then those muslim countries will keep their religious beliefs to themselves?

Fuck you're a dumb kunt!

:D

I was interested in Fadi's view and what he meant.
But while I'm here, which Arabs are these? The Arab government seems quite happy dealing with the US and Britain.
The Arab governments are not a good representative image of the Arab world, on the contrary, the Arabs (as well as the Muslim world as a whole) view this situation as nothing more than colonisation with a different face and a different language. That is to say, the physicality of the west has left the Arab land, yet it was replaced with nothing more than puppets and dictatorial regimes, and the whole Muslim world (more specifically the middle east) is sick to death of it, and (again), Mr. Trump may just be the man (irresponsible or genius), I personally do not care, for as long as he brings the changes that are needed to unite the world I'm speaking about and to wake it up from its overdue slumber.

Apologies if that appeared 'racist' or anything Fadi. A better choice of words was prolly in order.

Isn't Saudi Arabia sacred ground or something for Muslims? That's part of the reason for the anger towards the U.S. being in Saudi Arabia isn't it?

Pls forgive my post if it contains ignorance that looks looks offensive, it is not meant to be.

P.S. I hope we aren't corrupting you with our swearing, it's usually @Darkoz; 's fault.
Where on earth did you get any racism from what you wrote?
Most muslims hate the Arabs as much as they hate the US

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

giphy.gif

200.gif

The actions of Trump will not save the Arab world. Only the Arabs can save themselves. Logical really.

Are you trying to twist my words or something
I'm talking about Saudi Arabia

No I'm not. Saudi Arabia is not the only country on the Arabian peninsula or place where 'Arabs' originate from. Not trying to pull a Baz just didn't know where you were referring to.

Most muslims hate the Arabs as much as they hate the US
Interesting, I've never heard or experienced that one before. Perhaps you're right; but on a personal level and from what I know based on an extreme minority of 500,000 Muslims living here in Oz, it's not something I or my family have ever heard of or experienced.

The actions of Trump will not save the Arab world. Only the Arabs can save themselves. Logical really.
Trump my not be the gun, but he sure looks like the right trigger from where I'm standing, and I'm liking it..., a lot!

Fadi, will be interesting.

I do wish that many Arab countries can find peace and prosperity in the future, although i have my gut feeling (based on a lay person's observations from reading) about what is likely to happen.