• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Used a free ticket I had to see a movie, bought a ticket to Pitch Perfect, thinking it was the Clint Eastwood baseball movie he directed. Turned out to be a fucking teeny bopper movie about singing bands. 2/10 - unless you are 15 or drunk, where it might get a 6/10.

hahaha thats a crack up, what a let down considering you were expecting a Eastwood film, For a girlie singing movie its not to bad

I just don't rate Daniel Craig as bond for some reason, he doesn't have the charm that the others had.. saw it last night it was ok..

The hobbit I really enjoyed, didn't find it too long either..

Sean Connery or no-one!!

nah daniel craig is quite good...
a little more accurate in a lot of ways. in no order connery and craig are 1-2 easily though. more closer to what bond is meant to be like.

nah daniel craig is quite good...
a little more accurate in a lot of ways. in no order connery and craig are 1-2 easily though. more closer to what bond is meant to be like.

agree. they are the only ones that brought the raw physicality to Bond that should be there from the books and makes him believable.

the others were just wrong.

Connery
Craig

for a 1-2 :)

I saw Lazenby again the other night, he was pretty good. Still have a soft spot for Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan (love his man chest hair). Only one I didn't like was Tomothy Dalton.

George Clooney would make an epic Bond, but he's too old now. Maybe Sam Worthington.

I watched "This is 40" made by the guys who made the knocked up, had some extreamly funny scenes, but the story line was dull and it kind of just ended with some unfinished business, kind of like they made the movie then edited some scenes out, but they left in some of the lead up scenes to the bits they removed, all up 6/10, good for a laugh

Good call. I agree completely. One of my favourite action actors over the last couple of years, has street cred driving BMW's in transporter, yep can definitely see it!

Watch Django Unchained last night, loved it, great Tarantino film, I love the little things he puts into his movies, (like the argument they have about the eye holes in there masks) I would reccomend it, not as bloody as some of his films but there is still plenty

really enjoyed life of pi for a pg flick :) thankfully that bloody coldplay song that's on everything doesn't feature in it.

^^ Saw Jack Reacher yesterday evening....

Not bad, 7/10. Bit slow in some spots, though it had a cool car chase scene. Bit disappointing in the end with how the bad guys get killed.