• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How good does this look
[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9246msCh7x4]Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Official Trailer #1 (2012) - Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton Movie HD - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Anyone interested at all in Fast and Furious 6 / Hangover III coming out in May???

Just more of the same, really how many sequels can one movie have. It's a bit different for trilogies like LOTR and Star Wars, but endless sequels like Lethal Weapon, Die Hard and Rocky just get worse as they go.

But if they make money it's all ok....:D

Just more of the same, really how many sequels can one movie have. It's a bit different for trilogies like LOTR and Star Wars, but endless sequels like Lethal Weapon, Die Hard and Rocky just get worse as they go.

But if they make money it's all ok....:D

The F&F is just getting really bad.... Oh, you have another super duper mission that only someone who knows how to drive moded cars can do... Sounds legit... Same with The Hangover.... how many times can you get roofied before you dont hang out with someone....

Anyone interested at all in Fast and Furious 6 / Hangover III coming out in May???

Both movies I'd definitely love to see. Hanging for FF6!

Watched Taken 2 last night. Pretty good. I love Liam nelson plus it has the original cast from the first movie.

Started watching The fastest Bourne - I switched it off halfway!

Pitch perfect - loved it, watched it twice now!

Fast and furious 6 , looks like Jason Statham, Michael Jai White and Gina Carano(hot:p) are in it, sounds like one hell of a martial arts movie, then a car film

, anyone bagging out sequals here is my arguement
[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA]Iron Man 3 Trailer UK - Official Marvel | HD - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

That's not the official trailer, it's fan made rubbish. It has parts of Faster in it and Man Apart.... official trailer is getting released are superbowl February 2013.

That's not the official trailer, it's fan made rubbish. It has parts of Faster in it and Man Apart.... official trailer is getting released are superbowl February 2013.

dam I was looking forward to that, explains why his name isnt on IMBb,

Used a free ticket I had to see a movie, bought a ticket to Pitch Perfect, thinking it was the Clint Eastwood baseball movie he directed. Turned out to be a fucking teeny bopper movie about singing bands. 2/10 - unless you are 15 or drunk, where it might get a 6/10.

Used a free ticket I had to see a movie, bought a ticket to Pitch Perfect, thinking it was the Clint Eastwood baseball movie he directed. Turned out to be a fucking teeny bopper movie about singing bands. 2/10 - unless you are 15 or drunk, where it might get a 6/10.

don't tell me you stayed right to the end? :D

I saw Skyfall last week and have to say one of the best Bond movies ever. They made it a bit darker than the rest of the series, more substance less helicopters blown up etc which I think has polarised a few people out there.

Also watched the Expendables 2. Freaking hilarious, it is such a bad plot line, but the script writers knew it and had fun with it. So many favourite action heroes, take it for what it is. Some of them are looking more worse for wear than others, Arnie looks like a train wreck and Jean Claude has really aged - Ithought he had a stroke recently?

I saw Skyfall last week and have to say one of the best Bond movies ever. They made it a bit darker than the rest of the series, more substance less helicopters blown up etc which I think has polarised a few people out there.

Also watched the Expendables 2. Freaking hilarious, it is such a bad plot line, but the script writers knew it and had fun with it. So many favourite action heroes, take it for what it is. Some of them are looking more worse for wear than others, Arnie looks like a train wreck and Jean Claude has really aged - Ithought he had a stroke recently?

I just don't rate Daniel Craig as bond for some reason, he doesn't have the charm that the others had.. saw it last night it was ok..

The hobbit I really enjoyed, didn't find it too long either..