• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Agree, I don't think I would be comfortable carrying in public or seeing a fat powerlifting retard walking down the street with an Armalite over the shoulder.

I think this just about sums it all up :D

Anyone notice how the three people Baz, Von and BozotheClown who are the most vehement in their "we luvs Guns" rhetoric are also three Hillbillies who live out in the middle of nowhere where Brothers marry their Sisters.
I can see why people need Guns for work purposes should be allowed guns, but for recreational purposes at the expense of thousands of innocent lives - that's just plain retarded.

very few people actually "need" a gun, highlighted by the many americans who dont own guns yet still some how manage to function on a day to day basis.

its all just ego bs to get von's small cock twitching coz apparently nothing else does.

Last edited:
very few people actually "need" a gun, highlighted by the many americans who dont own guns yet still some how manage to function on a day to day basis.

its all just ego bs to get von's small cock twitching coz apparently nothing else does.

Terrible argument. There are not many things at all we actually need in our day to day lives.

Your terrible argument is even further highlighted by poor attempts at insults towards another member. Because we don't need it is not a reason to ban it.

Anyone notice how the three people Baz, Von and BozotheClown who are the most vehement in their "we luvs Guns" rhetoric are also three Hillbillies who live out in the middle of nowhere where Brothers marry their Sisters.
I can see why people need Guns for work purposes should be allowed guns, but for recreational purposes at the expense of thousands of innocent lives - that's just plain retarded.

Problay time to put down the latte and get out of town once in while. Lol.

The thing is tighter gun laws in Australia wouldn't effect me and tighter gun laws in the US certainly wouldn't effect me.

Would you have happy with people saying that you are not allowed to do your hobby just because you don't need to do it. What's wrong about people enjoying shooting?

People keep missing this because it suits their argument. I don't agree with a lot of what I hear the NRA say. I think the US does need some changes but Aussie style gun reform won't work.

most other things we dont "need" cant be used to mass murder people. fuck your stupid.

and most pro gun arguments are based on their "need" of protection and bla bla. so great retort...

most other things we dont "need" cant be used to mass murder people. fuck your stupid.

and most pro gun arguments are based on their "need" of protection and bla bla. so great retort...

Ive never used the protection argument. So try again there.

Whats wrong with enjoying shooting.

Ill say it again banning things simply because it's not a need is a slippery slope.

Food for thought -

In Australia firearm ownership is a privilege and responsibility afforded to some people deemed to be of good character and in good legal standing. In the US firearm ownership is everyone's constitutional right. Which would you prefer?

Whereas your ego is soothed by alcohol and drug abuse and misogyny. Don't know who the fuck you are Genics/walker/Oni but clearly you are on the fringe.

You would never be eligible for firearms ownership.

Food for thought -

In Australia firearm ownership is a privilege and responsibility afforded to some people deemed to be of good character and in good legal standing. In the US firearm ownership is everyone's constitutional right. Which would you prefer?

as an Australian that's never lived or born there I'm quite happy

A rather selective quote there. I had stated that although I wouldn't be comfortable carrying in public, if the law so permitted it I would like the freedom to be able to have that choice.

I don't consider myself a "vehement" pro-gun nut. I simply have more invested in this debate than you do. Many dollars more, countless hours of hunting and range time and four decades of dedication. My interest in the subject matter will not wane in the same way that the whinging anti-firearm minority does. Typically the whingers will move on to another target when their limited repertoire of arguments against firearm ownership is depleted.

My firearms and their responsible use are just as important to me as my professional qualifications , my shed full of tools and work vehicles. Like hundreds of thousands of other responsible gun owners, I don't require your approbation in order to be able to enjoy my life.

the scene in Australia is changing. Firearms ownership is at record high levels. The thousands of new people flocking to the discipline every year have no crisis of conscience and don't consider themselves pariahs. In Western Australia we now have a progressive police minister who is looking to streamline the application process for firearms. The days of irrational fear are coming to an end.

bit by bit, and without aggression or hysteria, we are clawing back some of the freedom that was robbed from us post-1996.

Again, this country is not America and the incessant use of the US as a proxy during this debate ignores the differences between our cultures.

Thank you for the reply bozodos, I appreciate it mate. Would you mind clarifying to me what exactly do you mean when you say "government tyranny"? We don't have dictatorship nor puppet regimes here in the west, and we certainly don't suffer from oppression nor suppression. So I'm a bit curious as to what you would consider as being "government tyranny" sir? Thank you very much in advance.
Fadi, you have to look at the amendment in the context of the time that it was written. The success and stability of the US government was much less assured than it might seem looking back. It sought to protect the capacity of the people in the event that the government went 'off the reservation'. Today the concept seems futile but at that time it was probably effective.

Fadi, you have to look at the amendment in the context of the time that it was written. The success and stability of the US government was much less assured than it might seem looking back. It sought to protect the capacity of the people in the event that the government went 'off the reservation'. Today the concept seems futile but at that time it was probably effective.
Thank you for that reply sir, it's much appreciated. So would you agree with me, that based on your own post above, that in this day and age, the American citizen has no need or reason to be protecting himself or herself from their government, and perhaps that second amendment ought to be re written to suite today's America instead of yesterday's one? What are your thoughts?

Thank you for that reply sir, it's much appreciated. So would you agree with me, that based on your own post above, that in this day and age, the American citizen has no need or reason to be protecting himself or herself from their government, and perhaps that second amendment ought to be re written to suite today's America instead of yesterday's one? What are your thoughts?
The safeguard of an armed population is probably unnecessary and certainly futile today but the yanks will have to find another way around the problem because it won't be changed any time soon.

Throughout history countries have gone into other countries to try and change them, the majority isn't always necessarily correct.

what we all should be doing is being more concerned about the pollution the Chinese bastards are pumping into the atmosphere, and the way they are changing our environment, check out Laos for example.

leave the states alone, water always finds its own level.

Is the gun to blame? Or is the person behind the gun to blame? Whichever side of the debate you take sides with, one thing we all agree on (I hope), is the system that is currently operating in place today in the US, is simply not working, irrespective of the "why"!
Yes but they banned Kinder Surprise. I mean that shit is dangerous. So at least they have their priorities right!