• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think the issue in this instance is not the gun but the fundamentals of the attack.
Not really related to this topic.
Islamic Terrorists v Gun control in the US.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gay-pride-parade-man-arrested-arsenal-weapons

My point is that Trump is exactly what I said: Trump seems less excited about the christian NRA member who was planning to do the same thing in LA.

Regardless of religion, they're all American. I mean that in both a good and an insulting sense.
It's a good thing that they caught him no doubt, i read the link you posted and could see no mention of "christian NRA member" in the article Kyle.

I think the issue in this instance is not the gun but the fundamentals of the attack.
Not really related to this topic.
Islamic Terrorists v Gun control in the US.

da fuck?

the guy is a prime example of someone who should of not been able to own a firearm. have you read his profile?

Probably the worst potential attack foiled recently.

Please bro, lets not dramatize it, lone wolf confused amateur, hates governments and religions....."I'm gonna blow up the world, you kunce will all be sorry"
Just a fruitloop.

It's a good thing that they caught him no doubt, i read the link you posted and could see no mention of "christian NRA member" in the article Kyle.
There is a thing called google. Use it. I'm not responsible for your being so lazy you'll only search articles on things that agree with your worldview.

There is a thing called google. Use it. I'm not responsible for your being so lazy you'll only search articles on things that agree with your worldview.
You're a rude person Kyle
I was referring to the link that YOU posted that's all, so if you're going to make a statement then at least post a link that backs it up, got it?

Just a harmless fruitloop.
Prolly also hate soccer

[FONT=&quot]'...five Kalashnikov semi-automatic rifles, two anti-tank rocket-propelled grenades, 5,000 bullets, 100 detonators and 125kg (275lb) of TNT as well as balaclavas'.

[/FONT]
For sure bro.

Great post thank you brother. Great work also by the Ukraine’s state security service. Not sure why the French police seems ungrateful for such an arrest, claiming or insisting this lunatic was perhaps involved in arms smuggling, instead of intending to commit a terrorist act against Muslims, Jews, etc. In any case, I for one am grateful for the foiled attempt and the prevention of loss of life..., any loss of innocent life.

Last edited: