• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
0ZYZpwW.jpg

Fuk I LOL'd...........no pew :D

You have the author names, and there's plenty more references to draw upon on the Australian Institute of Criminology website. Some of the literature contains narrative with more than two syllables at a time, so it may be a little challenging for you.

I don't know why you lie all the time princess. Your employer didn't drug test you? Righto, I'm sure their license is in full compliance with the legislation in NSW. Or are you some kind of secret agent who doesn't have to be tested because you're on a top secret derivatives trading mission that lets you into the USA on falsified documents.

I think there are probably three or four people who still bother with this forum. I may look here again in another month, then again I may not. If you want to get a message to me, you know what I look like and I'm sure someone on the forum can point you in my direction. I'll have a hot cup of tea and some hydro creams laid out for you. Bin day is Friday so I would prefer you drop in before Thursday night but preferably no later than Tuesdays otherwise things get a bit stinky.

lol your a retard, care to back up this claim that employers have to drug test you? because its bullshit like most things you say.

So just to summarize the above, you are going to say anything and everything no matter how false and incorrect.

Then theres Bozo. How many times has he been caught out blatantly lying in this thread - must be approaching double figures. You can see why he wants to be allowed to carry a side arm. Most reasonable people would like to use him as target practise.

It's like you're trying to bait me into posting again. You and the other anti gun shills have been called out, and shut down by myself and Vonfram, yet you still persist. Whilst I'll probably never be able to own firearms for self defence unless we rapidly turn into Mad Max, I'll keep advocating against gun control based on lazy politicians legislating to feel good or give the appearance of doing things without actually doing them (which is pretty much all regulation apart from that of regulating people and how firearms are secured).

50+ people might be dead and another 50+ seriously injured but fortunately peoples right to bear arms hasn't been infringed upon.

Plus the perp was of Middle Eastern ethnicity. Trump's jizzing all over the place and frothing at the mouth.

He seems less excited about the christian NRA member who was planning to do the same thing in LA.
Have you got any details about that, I'm interested as I haven't hearrd about it
But regarding your statement, what point are you trying to make?