• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Milos Sarcev free from prison!

I've seen comments/responses made re this topic on other forums, and it seems that we bodybuilders are a very biased bunch, biased towards our own that is.

I prefer to say the following: rather than take sides and act like a prosecutor or a defendant, I truly believe that what goes around comes around and everyone eventually gets what they rightly deserve. Until we know the full ins and outs of the story we have no hope in the world of getting it right when passing a judgment. In a nutshell, show me the facts and I'll show you a proper judgment/opinion. There's no other way.

The above was my sole opinion on the subject.

Fadi.

He has been in and out of jail numerous times for being a suspicious person.

Does Milos still have the Koloseum Gym where he has ruined many - a - bodybuiulder?
Wolfe comes to mind.

No, actually, the Koloseum Gym is in the midst of all this trouble.
I think it mentions it in some of his quotes in the article.

At one point there were signs on the door saying they had closed.
Milos also claims his wife took it from under him while he was locked up.

Actually one of the reasons why he was locked up, I think it was the second time, was that he went there to pick some of his belonging's up, but as it was "not his gym", he was charged with stealing and locked up.

It's all a big mess. Someone really needs to sit him down and have an official interview.
Far from over.

Does Milos still have the Koloseum Gym where he has ruined many - a - bodybuiulder?
Wolfe comes to mind.

LOL, Shrek.
But, ironically enough, still to this day, 2007 was Wolf's best showing...under the guidance of Milos Sarcev.

Luke Wood didn't do too well either under Milos, but I realize there was other circumstances that attributed to Wood's preparation.

Luke Wood didn't do too well either under Milos, but I realize there was other circumstances that attributed to Wood's preparation.

Agreed for sure - competition wise.
But those damn Koloseum Gym shots while training with Milos are still the freakiest of him out there.

On the stage is where it matters, though...

Well, first recording of Milos since it was reported he had left prison.

Seems to have left America too!

Back in Europe:

[YOUTUBE]FUhYzZAfNZg[/YOUTUBE]