• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Melbourne Summer Bash Powerlifting Comp

lol^^ (nothing against the GPC guys, just found the question funny)

nah as grah said, pa are strict on shit like that.

Nah I wont be defecting any time soon. PA has it's little quirks but I do like it. I'll definitely go and see the local GPC and Pro Raw comps though to encourage and watch the lifters. I'll leave to bs to other people I just want to encourage everyone regardless of what fed they are in.

I understand it's one or the other. I was wondering of they were gonna defect?
ohhh
nah, i like pa, very organized (not saying it wont be) very strict, drug tested - level playing field. (inb4 rage about no everyone is tested.) part of the IPF etc.

Nah I wont be defecting any time soon. PA has it's little quirks but I do like it. I'll definitely go and see the local GPC and Pro Raw comps though to encourage and watch the lifters. I'll leave to bs to other people I just want to encourage everyone regardless of what fed they are in.
well said +1

4th out of 5... missed on a place by 5kg. BLAST! lol and my wilks score was .600 more then his, if only they did placings off wilks score haha oh well