• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Melbourne Summer Bash Powerlifting Comp

Karak

I know some members here will be participating tomorrow, and i was curious if it is free to come down and watch the comp?
Cheers
Karak

i normally dont have days off for things like this, anyone from the west heading there id be interested to spectate

Dave got so screwed over on his squats. It was a bit ridiculous. He makes depth clearly but keeps getting called as to high.

Lol I watched my 140KG squat and Clive never gave me the call to squat. Only Robert and Dave did >.<. I don't think he liked me or many people there for that matter.

Oh yeah funny moment

Dave Jame asked me to load deadlifts cos I had my Titan tee. Rob was there so he introduced me to him, shook his hand etc then he say all the CAPO signage across my t-shirt
"hmm yeah that's no good" lol

BAHAHAHAHA yeah the capo print would of been a bit of a mood kill... u could of always got a grey shirt off minh if they were desperate

I did ask Cal

And Shrek they have to pick one or the other. PA are quite strict on athletes competing in anything with no ASADA testing