• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok who tipping which horse?
Need to put bets on tonight.

Will have a look today while at "work", but so far really liking Dandino who had a cracking run in the Caulfield Cup, Dear Demi has been racing extremely well but just not sure the Cup is the go, and we know Red Cadeux can run a strong 3200 just don't know how it is going at the moment.

absolute raffle where luck and pace will determine winner in a 24 horse field.

I am going for Hawkspur, but it has to overcome poor barrier.

probably best to just throw a dart at newspaper and go from there in this very hard race.

I think I'm just gong to take a "Flexi Trifecta" for $20.
Even if it only pays @ 10%. 10% of $2000 is still $200.

OK i am going to tip the card today so you can all make some money......

Race 1 - Mambo Lady
Race 2 - Name The Day
Race 3 - Minaj
Race 4 - Dystopia
Race 5 - Freshwater Storm
Race 6 - Mirramosa
Race 7 - Le Mans
Race 8 - Lankan Rupee
Race 9 - Espirit Rossa

had a few bets dystopia ew, solicit ew, a grey that lost, and will have delago bolt ew in next.

another winning day, lost on Melbourne cup day though

That time of year again.....

Some great racing in Sydney with the Metropolitan, The Epsom and the Coolmore

Then in Melbourne is the Gilgai and Turnbull....

I am quite warming to Entirely Platinum in the Turnbull and As always Temple of Boom for the Gilgai, which to me looks an ordinary field but with ToB resuming and another year older just don't know.

This Week is Super Saturday at Caulfield with 4 group 1 races, should be a great day of racing and some awesome weather to enjoy a beer or 2

Anyone else gonna be having a crack at the races tomorrow at Caulfield?

Quite liking Lidari for the Cup which has copped a hammering in the last day or so with 4 scratchings so all emergencies get a run.....

I am backing the jap horse, admiral rakti. Zac purton top jockey.

Hard race though.

Best roughie Rising Romance.

pretty ordinary caulfield cup field if you ask me, doesnt look like much speed on, which could suit the likes of Lucia Valentina and Lidari, but if the track is anything like the other week then nothing will be swopping late so you have be one of the front runners...