• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
bloody 3 years olds, after the grey was gone by turn, I was banking on happy trails to get up. Just missed.

come out even, backed catkins, buffering last night.

How did you go Neddy.

Next week derby day.

Had a bit of a tip on Epsrite Derosa on MV on Friday which did nicely, but didn't have a bet other than a little ew on Happy Trails in the Cox Plate, have been away all weekend so only just watched the race then, man I couldnt believe Shamus Reward held on.

But yeah looking forward to derby day....

Bendigo Cup today, will have a small bet ew on Tuscan Flyer, poor form but has been racing against best and has Nash Rawiller on.

Any tips for Derby Day fellas?

Could do with a winner after Cox Plate day, snagged the tri in the Cox Plate but that's about it though..

Nah had a dirty day mate, I boxed like 8 hoping for a roughie to get up and also cos I had nfi what to back.

I was in NSW at the time (form VIC) and it paid 2.5k odd there, had it for 12.5%, picked up $320 odd. Would've got the first 4 as well if I put it on, always the way..

Bendigo Cup is a tricky little race with form lines coming from everywhere, Quite liked Verdants run in the Geelong Cup and if can find the lead or close to from barrier 2 could go close.

Might do a right up for Derby Day on Friday when the form comes out.

good fields, and don't think there is as much depth as other years, so hopefully it will be bit easier than past derby days.

I dont back horses under $3 for win as a rule, at $3 (or more) you only need to win out of 3 races to get even. At odds on, you need to win virtually all the time, and they still get beat at short odds when bad luck occurs.

Derby Day, normally a very hard day, I pick: more confident bets marked in bold.

1)equator/Hucklebuck, will back both and hope longest price wins, saintly lad a cover bet
2)solicit ew, never lost money on it yet
3)Kelinni ew (my best of day), not far behind in Caulfield Cup.
4)divine calling ew and place, Zoustar will probably win but too short for me.
5)side glance ew, small bet at big odds, 4 lengths behind in cox plate and pulled much of way.
6)savvy nature, as complacent no longer has luxary of a good barrier this time. hard to know who will stay and who will not.
7)fire up fifi ew, although red tracer hard to beat if runs out trip, as will be sharnee rose and floria.
8)Albrecht ew who has similar form around spirit of boom, but meets it better in weights. spirit of boom still a chance.
9)riva de lago, covered by strike the stars and perhaps galah

Last edited:
thought it was a tough day, but side glance has made it a good day. Got $21 earlier in week.

I am not having a big bet in Melbourne cup raffle, but will have small bet ew on Hawkspur.

Last edited: