• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McDonalds, KFC etc

Eat it then and tell me it hasn't broken down at all.

Lol at people who think Maccas food has some mythical properties so it doesn't rot. It's no different to other similar types of food.

We have hot dry summers here. I could leave a heap of different foods outside and they just go dry.

Maccas is just food.

There was a guy who ate maccas every single day to prove a point.. he wanted to do it for 3 months .. Drs made him stop after 1 as it was becoming way to detremental to his heath. . Have you seen that Doco?

nothing mystical about it, It is super processed, and full of preservatives. .

Theres a reason why your gut hurts and you shit bricks after eating it..

There was a guy who ate maccas every single day to prove a point.. he wanted to do it for 3 months .. Drs made him stop after 1 as it was becoming way to detremental to his heath. . Have you seen that Doco?

Super Size Me. It fvcked him right up!

Super Size Me - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol. So now your references are youtube and supersize me. Wow what a way to get quality information.

Problem with supersize me is he massively blew out his daily calorie allowance.

The same experiments have been done on calorie controlled diets and none have been able to reproduce the supersize me results.

It wasn't the Maccas at fault it was the massive overeating of food.

Supersize me wasn't a controlled scientific experiment it was done for shock value and to make money.

Eat pizza for a month and nothing else and the same thing will happen, or fish and chips, its got nothing to do with maccas.

Watch the Doco called Fat Head...is basically the opposite of supersize me...you can make a doco however biased you want it be...
I love junk food....Too many softcocks you lot....lol

I didnt mind a thickshake after heavy weights training when trying to put on size. I would still do it if the maccas was as close as it was then...

Watch the Doco called Fat Head...is basically the opposite of supersize me...you can make a doco however biased you want it be...
I love junk food....Too many softcocks you lot....lol

yeah at least this doco shows the idea of a calorie controlled fast food diet...before it starts vilifying carbs as the enemy.

ok ok keep eating maccas .. im sure you will be stage ready in not time.

Lol. So you post up a myth which is proven wrong. Now since you can't argue that point any more you make up some retarded argument that because we said Maccas doesn't have any magic properties that stop it from ever rotting that me must only eat Maccas. Well done.

First.
I very rarely eat Maccas but when I do I enjoy it.
This in my dinner from a couple days ago.
ysajyqen.jpg
9apu9a2e.jpg

And the day after.
yqajetup.jpg

So you see I do not only eat Maccas.

Second
I have no urge to get greased up and step on stage in a pink g in front of a heap of men.

This thread is a bit old, but I've got a Zambrero's near me, anyone tried that? I get a burrito without rice (sometimes no cheese). Their website doesn't give a great nutritional breakdown, but this seems to be a "healthier" takeaway option for me.

Also I've got a McDonalds dead set 200metres from my house.... don't often get it though.

I have a red rooster about 200m away, never ever though, it's fucking garbage!!

KFC buckets are epic!! Though if I get take away its usually mad mex as I cook Mexican a fair bit anyway

You buy kfc over red rooster? Thats interesting. I go the otherway haha.

Love me some mexican. Still cant go past guzman generally.
Though ive been avoiding it lately as the nachos dont fit in with my macros. :(

Tim.

You buy kfc over red rooster? Thats interesting. I go the otherway haha.

Love me some mexican. Still cant go past guzman generally.
Though ive been avoiding it lately as the nachos dont fit in with my macros. :(

Tim.

The spicy chicken burrito from Guzman is ridiculous. I much prefer it to Zambrero's but unfortunately the nearest one to me is about a 20 minute drive. Nearest Zambrero's is about 500 metres.....

I wish I knew the macros for their food, but they don't publish them.

Yeah I got a guzman down in cronulla. But still 15minute drive. :(

From work I got two options. Im at edgecliff train station. Kings cross and bondi jcnt either side and both have guzman 3 minutes walk away. Hehe

Tim.

Tim, if I cared nothing about health, I could live off KFC, there chicken is the one real "fast food" that I get excited over!!!

That doesn't include pancakes and other take away options, I just mean of the fast food chains