• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

Australia is a signatory to the UNHCR so refugees are welcome. So how can they be illegal?

Just trying to educate, no hate. ;)

Australia is a signatory to the UNHCR so refugees are welcome. So how can they be illegal?

Just trying to educate, no hate. ;)

okay i editted it.
What do you think of the people who illegaly come to australia by boats?

I have a question for the gents...

You meet girl, go on date, have a great time, share some kissies at the end, tell her you want to see her again soon.

You text her everyday. Call a couple of times to say hello. You're busy with work & you have a kid you have each afternoon of the week. So time is an issue for you & you've explained that. You vaguely hint at catching up over the weekend but fail to lock anything in.

A) He's just not that into her?
B) He likes her & will follow through?
C) He's keeping her hanging while he possibly explores other options?

Please explain?

Isn't it as simple as, 'if you like her, you lock that baby down for a second date?' To me its simple. But I have a feeling life aint so black & white for some? And my advice would then be considered harsh? lol

The challenge as far as I can see is that:

1. The woman in this scenario is: 'thinking' for the guy.
2. The woman is attached to the outcome
3. The guy always wants more options. Period.

I live by the saying when you get what you want you
throw it back out in to the world. If it comes back COOL.
If not nothing can be done. - To believe this mind-set
takes about 10yrs I have realised.

Devante.

You're right Devante. If there's one thing I've learnt in life, its that you can't ever presume to know wtf a man is thinking lol

Or vise versa for that matter.

'If you love it, set it free, if it comes back, its yours to keep. If it doesn't, it never was'?

Oui.

An oldie, for sure. But true enough I suppose.

The key is to kidnap, bound & gag & forcibly hold them against their will? Eventually...love will come?

Mwahahaha

The key is to kidnap, bound & gag & forcibly hold them against their will? Eventually...love will come?

Mwahahaha

Or the same thing under a different guise, lady can tell her man doesn't love her, so out comes with the "I'm pregnant" ??

You're right Devante. If there's one thing I've learnt in life, its that you can't ever presume to know wtf a man is thinking lol

Or vise versa for that matter.

'If you love it, set it free, if it comes back, its yours to keep. If it doesn't, it never was'?

Oui.

An oldie, for sure. But true enough I suppose.

Mwahahaha

I was once told by one of my masters the following:

1. Stop making meaning out of everything. It only
means anything if YOU make it mean something.

2. 'Be committed but indifferent to the outcome" Make it
not matter at ALL.

3. Then master becoming indifferent to being indifferent.

Have a crack at that.

Devante.

I was once told by one of my masters the following:

1. Stop making meaning out of everything. It only
means anything if YOU make it mean something.

2. 'Be committed but indifferent to the outcome" Make it
not matter at ALL.

3. Then master becoming indifferent to being indifferent.

Have a crack at that.

Devante.

lol

I will pass this information on :p

Good stuff. Be indifferent, about indifference...alrighty then lol

RyanF, I've been meaning to ask
Why do you have a moustache?
To reduce the frequency of stalling on my squats.

Honestly? I went a week without shaving, and then when it came to tidying up my face again I asked myself: why not? I wanted my chin hair back, and I decided to see what would happen if I let a moustache grow with it.

To reduce the frequency of stalling on my squats.

Honestly? I went a week without shaving, and then when it came to tidying up my face again I asked myself: why not? I wanted my chin hair back, and I decided to see what would happen if I let a moustache grow with it.
I see
I thought your eyebrows may have come down for a drink

I had a date today.

Just sayin :cool:

Almost a year since my last date.....

It went exceedingly well. Mwahahaha

Happy Fathers Day to me indeed :p

Naughty will be proud of me :)

Last edited:
Q: Many of the women I have dated have wanted stuff. Lots of stuff. Stuff they will probably never use and stuff that has no purpose other than it's what everyone else has. What's the deal with that? Why do women like usless shit so much? Also why is usless shit more appreciated when given as a gift than useful shit like a screwdriver set or setof new tyres for a car or something???

errr well kindred I can say, if the women you date request 'stuff' from you - they're probably not the kind of women you WANT to be dating?

Secondly, what kind of 'useless shit' are they asking for? lol

Do you mean like, flowers and trinkets and stuff? Or...what?

And no, most women will not appreciate a screw driver as a gift. lol

Although I did get the toolbox I requested as a birthday gift last year, there are some things in life that are indeed necessary evils lol

I think it has something to do with seperation of romance from practicality. Could also be related to the suspicion that whatever gift you give her is really just a gift for yourself, so giving her a neatly wrapped vaccuum cleaner (for example) tells her: "Vaccuum the floor, bish! And make me a sammidge while you're at it."

lol if its meant to be funny, sure thing :/

Or, If he's part of Il Divo, yay :D

Check this out - this 17yo overweight lad made me cry and I also fell a little bit in love with him :) He's not singing in falsetto mind you, he's a tenor - but 17??? :eek: unbelievable!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsNlcr4frs4[/ame]

Last edited: