• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

What's to be confused about? When a male meets a female (let's say between the ages of 18 and 75) he immediately files her as a yes or a no. That assessment is affected by many things such as beauty, reputation, clothing etc and then by alcohol levels and abstinence periods. It is also possible for the file to be reassessed in the light of additional information.

For a one nighter, it never goes beyond that filing system. Where it gets more complicated is where there is no one nighter and more information is compiled prior to the decision of whether to make a move or not. The standard required to initiate the research operation has to be higher than the one nighter or we would all be so bogged down in research that one nighters would never happen.

See how simple that was. Keep it in your wallet because it will serve you well. ;)

lmao repped! The prosecution rests, no further questions your honour :D

The filing system gets less complicated with alcohol factor

nurses!!!naughty but nice and kinky as hell

I mostly seem to end up going out with nurses

Nurses are pure filth! Several friends and some family members are nurses, filthiest bishes I've ever met :p

The filing system gets less complicated with alcohol factor

nurses!!!naughty but nice and kinky as hell

I mostly seem to end up going out with nurses

I should make the switch :) ... I mostly seem to end up going out with Doctors, Lawyers and business execs....

Ok question :

If I'm walking past a bunch of tattoed 18-20 year olds & I hear one of them say "Damn, cougar alert boys"

Should I be offended? (cuz I fucking am!) lol

Ok question :

If I'm walking past a bunch of tattoed 18-20 year olds & I hear one of them say "Damn, cougar alert boys"

Should I be offended? (cuz I fucking am!) lol

I don't think you should be offended Bella
Besides, if you grabbed one of those 18 year olds for a session they wouldn't know what do with you and if they did it'll be over in about 30 seconds :D

Yes, they would be murdered. True story. lol

Was still offended. I don't feel old enough yet to be a cougar...but I guess if they were 18, which they looked....I qualify :(

fuckers. lol

Yes, they would be murdered. True story. lol

Was still offended. I don't feel old enough yet to be a cougar...but I guess if they were 18, which they looked....I qualify :(

fuckers. lol

Hehe
It's not your age that makes you a cougar, it's the age of the prey

that sounds so awful! lolol

urgh.

I've decided, if I'm still single at 40, I'm going to become a big whore and give some youngin's an education! lol

(fuck I hope I'm married by then! I'm WAY too tired) lol

serious.

not srs :D

Imagine that.... Your saggy saggy nuts slinging into the chick your jigging.... Just slapping the shit out of her....