• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

Ok a question, after lengthy discussions that occur regularly with my female and male friends on the topic....

I have so many girlfriends who refuse to get nekkid for sex. (i.e. they'll wear a shirt during the entire act, or they don't like positions that show their bum in a particular way or emphasise their tummy or breasts...or whatever!

Whilst this provides me with much amusement, I am continually amazed at how self conscious some women are, in the bedroom, with their own partners! How you can ever relax and just enjoy sex with all these hang ups, I have NO clue!

And men, imo, don't seem to care?

So my question is two fold...

Are men self conscious about their own bodies during sex?

AND...

Do you ever purposefully look at a woman's bits and judge her? Stretchmarks, cellulite, boobs, bum, tummy? Or are you just happy to be there? lol
If I were busy judging a woman on her looks, and my judgement were anything short of [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&ob=av2e]The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants - YouTube[/ame], sex would most certainly not be happening unless she were raping me. Of course, if I were in a relationship where I'd be going full green lights for having sex with someone (which, as I've said before, I'm a Christian, so wouldn't be anything short of marriage), I'd be more than accepting of whatever physical flaws she perceives herself to have.

IMO the only times in which clothes should be on during sex are:
1) too much of a frenzy going on to have time to take clothes off
2) too lazy to take clothes off (maybe)
3) clothes being worn are sexy attire -- what's the point in dressing sexy (eg lingerie, negligie, slutty costume etc) if you're not going to use it during sexytime?

Do men have in depth discussion about their relationship/girlfriends/wives and sex with their mates?

I tend to think women are alot more graphic with their girlfriends about the details of their relationships tbh...

I like to write ex girlfriends phone numbers and sexual preferences inside worksite toilets.

See who says men don't share their feelings.

Ok, I have a sex question for the men....

"She looks ordinary to me, but I'd still tap it" is the line I just read....

When it comes to 'just sex' will men tap just about anything? Even if you don't find the woman that attractive?

See for me, if it's 'just sex' he'd want to be the hottest mofo I've ever seen. That being said, I've never had a one night stand, so I don't know what that is like. But if we were in that scenario, he'd want to be hot, hot enough to get my motor running and hopefully keep it running for several rounds of debachery.

For a relationship? Looks aren't such a big factor, as many other things come into play...

Do men and women differ to the extreme here when we're talking about 'just sex'?

Please tell me....?

When it comes to 'just sex' will men tap just about anything? Even if you don't find the woman that attractive?

Different kinds of attractiveness are a factor, sexiness and beauty are different things and sometimes aspects i'd find sexy for a 'roll in the hay', just aren't aspects i'm looking for in a relationship...

But, to be honest, I'd have lower standards for somebody i'd want to be with once, or a few times, or somebody i'd like to be with for a long time,

I guess, in my book it comes down to 'Attractive enough to want to go out with/sleep with', but knowing there are comparable/better available ... vs "there is nobody better than you in the world"

Personality matters a lot though, my initial views on a womans attractivness just adjusted a lot (up or down) after actually meeting her, a '5' that i really 'connect' with starts looking like an 8-9 to me, and vice versa.

I'm my experience, one night stands have always turned into something longer.

hmmm that's an interesting response NFT...

I'm going to ponder that in my head a bit and give it some thought...

you say you'd have lower gradings or standards for someone you just want to be with once or a couple of times, as opposed to someone you want to be with for a long time?...but then go on to say that most one night stands turn into something longer?

I'm confused by this!

Is that originally you think you just want to shag her...but then after a couple of shags, you actually think she's a nice gal, so it kinda turns into a semi-relationship?

I dunno.....

See this is why my male friends confuse me too....waaaaaaaaaaaa

Is that originally you think you just want to shag her...but then after a couple of shags, you actually think she's a nice gal, so it kinda turns into a semi-relationship?

Pretty much... I find my perceptions of attractiveness are affected a lot by getting to know somebody better.

In some ways it comes down to levels of effort... The effort required for a one night stand is lower than that required for a successful relationship, so as the level of effort goes up, the standards go up as well...

Having said that, getting to know somebody can make them appear of a higher standard to me, so i put in more effort...

In spite of the dirty jokes I've posted recently, in reality there's no one I'd be particularly keen on having a one-nighter with. I'm far too relationship(and in particular marriage)-oriented to have anything more than a faint glimmer of interest in it. Not that I don't find hot girls hot, but unless I find someone personally interesting and engaging enough to want something real with her, I'm not going to be easily seduced into being someone's one-hit-wonder.

You & me both Ry! lol

Although I can't help feeling like I'm wasting the horniest years of my life :(

lol

Ahh well. Whatchoo gonna do?

I'd agree it depends on the connection and having that connection can be the difference between okay and great sex.

One nighters are usually fun but have never led to relationships yet

And on one of your previous questions
I've had ex's that wouldn't ever have sex with the lights on (at night) or blinds had to be drawn and lights off during the day but they had no problems having sex in public (beach ,movies, golf course , car parks ,pools , cars etc).
I prefer a nice bed or a spa but hey you have to keep your girl happy

In spite of the dirty jokes I've posted recently, in reality there's no one I'd be particularly keen on having a one-nighter with. I'm far too relationship(and in particular marriage)-oriented to have anything more than a faint glimmer of interest in it. Not that I don't find hot girls hot, but unless I find someone personally interesting and engaging enough to want something real with her, I'm not going to be easily seduced into being someone's one-hit-wonder.

In my case, as much as i'm not someone who avoids relationships by any extent, and am faithful in them, I simply don't attach a great deal of depth, importance or meaning to sex in itself.

A romantic evening, a connection, those are 'more meaningful' to me than the act of sex in general, not that sex can't be a great 'connecting experience', but i'm more likely to care about someone i've had a great connecting conversation with than great sex....

You sensitive lad! lol I'd rep you for that, but I need to spread the love around apparently lol

And lex...wtf? Sex with lights off, under the covers at home? But happy to get it on at the local park? Wow...thats weird man lol

Any place & any time, is the right time for sexy time. Lights on damnit! Or at least 200 candles lit so I can see! lolol

Last edited:

See for me, if it's 'just sex' he'd want to be the hottest mofo I've ever seen. That being said, I've never had a one night stand, so I don't know what that is like. But if we were in that scenario, he'd want to be hot, hot enough to get my motor running and hopefully keep it running for several rounds of debachery.

For a relationship? Looks aren't such a big factor, as many other things come into play...

Do men and women differ to the extreme here when we're talking about 'just sex'?

Please tell me....?
For most men Bella, If casts a shadow it's good enough :D

Please tell me....?

Going way back to dinosaur days and caveman instincts the males 'job' was to go around and fuck as many cave women’s vaginal cavities as possible regardless of taste, shape, colour, weight etc. This is still evident in most guys today who choose quantity over quality so that is why statements like 'shes was okay looking, a great fuck though' are around... Plus if shes not the best looking she'll probably try harder and do more disgusting and depraved things thinking thats the only way shell be able to make a guy happy (which might be true, plus shes fucked in the head) where as if you were to have a one night stand with a stock standard hot chick 10/10 all shell want to do is kiss with no tongue, no foreplay and just straight missionary sex without moving until your done because she thinks she can because of her looks. That said female is wrong, and it what l like to call a '****' she just needs to get her asshole licked and loosen up a little....

^^^If that isnt poetry then fuck me, l dont know what is.^^^

See this is why my male friends confuse me too....waaaaaaaaaaaa

What's to be confused about? When a male meets a female (let's say between the ages of 18 and 75) he immediately files her as a yes or a no. That assessment is affected by many things such as beauty, reputation, clothing etc and then by alcohol levels and abstinence periods. It is also possible for the file to be reassessed in the light of additional information.

For a one nighter, it never goes beyond that filing system. Where it gets more complicated is where there is no one nighter and more information is compiled prior to the decision of whether to make a move or not. The standard required to initiate the research operation has to be higher than the one nighter or we would all be so bogged down in research that one nighters would never happen.

See how simple that was. Keep it in your wallet because it will serve you well. ;)

The filing system gets less complicated with alcohol factor

And lex...wtf? Sex with lights off, under the covers at home? But happy to get it on at the local park? Wow...thats weird man lol

Any place & any time, is the right time for sexy time. Lights on damnit! Or at least 200 candles lit so I can see! lolol

nurses!!!naughty but nice and kinky as hell

I mostly seem to end up going out with nurses