• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man died last night from DNP.

it absolutely oxidises fat like nothing else apparently, but the hyperthermia and half life is the main risk factors.

IIRC, DNP is also derived from fertilizer, and there's no 'legit' manufacturers of it for pharmaceutical usage.

Bit of fertilizer never hurt anyone buddy.

That guide is awesome. "- Don't overheat or YOU WILL DIE."

And Oni was wondering why the fk i would only take DNP in the winter...

"HELPFUL TIDBITS

- It is not recommended to take DNP during the summer or in a particularly warm climate "

Yeah I would only ever use DNP in the colder months, that's just common sense. You'd have to be an idiot to use it in really hot weather, and I mean like really hot weather. A bit of heat is probably okay for most people, like say 30 degrees or around that mark, but anything above that and your asking for trouble.

it didn't help when he asked a Mod "do you even do legs?" Mod squats 3 times his bodyweight lol.

Not a valid ban reason, although it was probably an accumulation I assume. I don't know I'm not a regular unlike you.

Not a valid ban reason, although it was probably an accumulation I assume. I don't know I'm not a regular unlike you.

Genics was the Bazza of the Roid section. Tren rage fully activated. It was very amusing at times.

I've told you Shrek, I'm stiffy, ask [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION];

Genics was the Bazza of the Roid section. Tren rage fully activated. It was very amusing at times.

I've told you Shrek, I'm stiffy, ask [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION];

You HAVE a Stiffy, you send me pics every day of it. Not sure if you ARE @stiffy;.

You HAVE a Stiffy, you send me pics every day of it. Not sure if you ARE @stiffy;.

I wish you wouldn't have said that. Now [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; will be jealous I don't send them to him too.

Post something over there to signify your existence as Stiffy [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

I lost 12 kg in 7 days (but had alot of excess water and bodyfat to lose) and admitted myself to hospital 3 times in that week.

Was this guy one of those ZYZZ brahs?

^srs?

Phark dat... if peeps so keen to lose so much weight in record time, just lop off a leg or arm... bam, lose a few kilos easy! :p

apparently it gives you yellow piss and cum as well lol

lol imagine that aye, you blow all over a chicks face and she's yellow lulzzzz.

DNP is a stupid, retarded drug to take. I've never heard a real reason to use it even if you're a very heavy user already, a bit more tren and some t3 are a heap less risky (not that they are safe). This whole trend of random guys on /fit/ using it without even having spent a year training is cancer.

Thing is though that DNP shits all over tren and t3 mate, they are good too but nothing has the power and performance of DNP.