• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man died last night from DNP.

- Reckons he dropped 5kg in one day
- Wanted body of Greek god ... ffs.
- On DNP and heavens knows what else at 18yo

I know fucken 5kg in one day wtf lol!! Imagine some fat bastard doing that for 7 days, that's 35kg in 1 week lol!!

Yeah, but he was real ripped……...

Gotta get me sum o dat chit. Bitches be all ober dat.

skinny_man-with-kettlebells.jpg

Yeah, surprised how ready some dudes are to go on it.

What little i've have read up on it tells me the dosing and duration are very important.

Difference between feeling really un-easy/un-well and just plain dead may not be as much as you might think.

it absolutely oxidises fat like nothing else apparently, but the hyperthermia and half life is the main risk factors.

IIRC, DNP is also derived from fertilizer, and there's no 'legit' manufacturers of it for pharmaceutical usage.

DNP is not to be taken lightly or fucked with. the pastebin from /fit/ goes into a reasonable amount of detail about it DNP guide Rev.5 - Pastebin.com

That guide is awesome. "- Don't overheat or YOU WILL DIE."

And Oni was wondering why the fk i would only take DNP in the winter...

"HELPFUL TIDBITS

- It is not recommended to take DNP during the summer or in a particularly warm climate "

"- Other side effects may include sore/dry throat, insomnia, nausea, headaches, or even yellow vision (obviously if you get yellow vision then you need to stop fucking taking DNP)." lolz

Last edited:
DNP is a stupid, retarded drug to take. I've never heard a real reason to use it even if you're a very heavy user already, a bit more tren and some t3 are a heap less risky (not that they are safe). This whole trend of random guys on /fit/ using it without even having spent a year training is cancer.

Link to where I questioned you only taking DNP in winter
Pretty sure I would have just outright called DNP fucking retarded