• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Malaysian plane shot down

I'll leave the philosophical arguments to you, you seem to be doing a great job as is evident! Please get your facts right re the state of Israel before we can even proceed to have a mature discussion (which is highly unlikely)!

Its funny, you refuse to engage with anyone who sees past your fancy words and actually looks at the broader context of your posts.

whatever man I'm done, little point arguing on the internet. I respect your views I just enjoy heated debate.

not black and white, has elements of a pluralist society, but also characteristics more inconsistent with typical Western society (recent times).

It's immigration program is heavily biased towards one religion.

No society perfectly fists any description, but Israel has a somewhat religious focus more so than many other Western societies.

Its funny, you refuse to engage with anyone who sees past your fancy words and actually looks at the broader context of your posts.

whatever man I'm done, little point arguing on the internet. I respect your views I just enjoy heated debate.
I also enjoy heated debates, but like you've just said, it's next to futile having an argument/debate over the internet. I also respect your point of view.

A lot of shit happens in the name of religion, not because of religion.

True Christians preach peace, as I think do true Muslims.

...but Israel has a somewhat religious focus more so than many other Western societies.
It only appears to have, but it most certainly does not. Please note that I am referring to the government here. I just finished having a very mature discussion on the subject with a brother of mine who is of the Jewish faith. Some of my truly best friends are Jewish...Israel is not a Jewish state, I wish it was.

Well, that is the beauty of living in a pluralist society, we are free to have different opinions.

here is a fair assessment, my opinion.

http://sheldonkirshner.com/?p=1673

sorry Chris, did not read.

But if you are disputing that Christianity and Muslimism preach peace I fear you are very wrong. Al Qaeda and the Taliban are using religion to further their own self interests. Both religions preach peace. I've read the Bible a number of times so I can certainly speak for that.

I mentioned nothing about religion and peace.

I was merely talking about characteristics of Israel.

I support people having a religion and living by their ideals, if that is what they choose. Good luck to them.

I mentioned nothing about religion and peace.

I was merely talking about characteristics of Israel.

I support people having a religion and living by their ideals, if that is what they choose. Good luck to them.

Cheers mate. :)

This is the biggest load of shit posted in any thread of this forum. Banning the lack of belief in a magical all powerful being in order to prevent deaths?

I don't give a shit which religion you believe in, if there's a magic man controlling everything then that piece of shit is the reason people live and die including those my mates and I cut out of car wrecks and look for in house fires.

If there is a magic man letting that happen then it's not anyone I want to talk to.
Were you talking to yourself? If you wish to create anarchy and disharmony in any society, then stick with that wonderful attitude of yours.....just be careful in front of whom you voice it!

Last edited:
Were you talking to yourself? If you wish to create anarchy and disharmony in any society, then stick with that wonderful attitude of yours.....just be careful in front of whom you voice it!
Yes I quoted you so I could talk to myself, well spotted.

Regardless of what happens in the world AUSBB will remain peaceful. Shake hands everyone.

Not to mention the Lockerbie bombing by the Muslim Libyans which killed everyone on board, plus 11 on the ground.

Bazza is right. Its religion that is the overwhelming bitch in human affairs, not atheism, which was a quaint belief held by a few until it's burgeoning in the mid 1900's. That has become a religion as well with all the bells and whistles. We constantly see religious leaders encouraging the ignorant and idiotic to sacrifice themselves, all while the leaders sit back to avoid the blood splatter.

Just wander back through the ages to see how the power hungry have used religion as a weapon.

Don't even start me on the tax free status of them all…...

My thoughts:
Why do I have to be respectful of religion when religious people never seem to be respectful of me not believing in a religion.

Out of the hundreds of religions what makes people believe their religion is the correct one. Pretty full of themselves?

Someone I know lived under communism and fought in a war over religion. I didn't understand why he'd done that and asked him one day why he bothered when he isn't religious at all and pretty negative about religion generally.

his response was "just cause I don't want to go to church doesn't mean I'm going to let any **** tell me I can't go"