• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Subject one is in calorie deficit at 2500 cals and was only eating 50gms of carbs compared with subhect two eating 2500 cals with 250gms of carbs.
Who looses more weight with everything rise bring equal?

Some people will show no difference, some people will lose weight with high carbs and some people will lose weight on low carbs. As it has been stated many times, there is no one size fits all. People have different sensitivity to carbs. The most extreme example of that is diabetes.

images

Hi carb

Well for me I lose more strength when I cut carbs but for pure body recomp I look better with lower carbs.

but how many times have you done this? the body adapts, the more times you do it, the better the response.

sounds like training right?