• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low Calorie Pasta

Viviane,

Your verbositynessism discombobulates my extremities and intremeties.

Sometimes it's just so hard (that's what she said) for me to follow. :D

Viviane,

Your verbositynessism discombobulates my extremities and intremeties.

Sometimes it's just so hard (that's what she said) for me to follow. :D

I am complex. but not in a carb way ;)

Speaking of which, this low cal pasta biz ...

Q. for Deep and those who are into the faux pasta fix thing ... can we get high protein, low carb pasta here (not necessarily low kCal)??? I know you can in the UK and the US etc. Not sure what the brand is...might need to find out from a friend in the uk. Swears by it but as per usual, I am suss about this stuff .... wog genes go all crazy :p

I've never really looked but it would be awesome, some sort of nutritional value is good value!
Have you got any links or pics?
Woolies are always looking for new buying ideas, I usually pass them on.

And pasta sauce, mince, herbs and cheese have noooooo carbs! Amen Carb free pasta!:eek:

Yowser.... mince herbs and cheese..... Grrrrrrrrrrrr..... I can taste it now....mmmmmmmmmm:p

Naz needs to lock himself into set meals...

hmmm seems like the ones my friend gets are like yours but maybe a little healthier? ie there is a calcium additive but not sure how it compares with the evil numbered stuff added as a preservative in teh Woolies brand.

This stuff looks good...and lots of varieties!
Will have to give it a try...might be OK for my food intol. :)

Shirataki MiracleNoodle Shop!

pasta *Drools*

Being italian this is one thing i had plenty of, And one thing i wish i could still have plenty of.

But eating half a 500G packet to my self isent doing me much good now is it :(

Italian food is my favourite boys and girls

Pizza.......fuarrrrrrrrk

Lasagne.......fuarrrrrrrrk

All kinds of pasta...cannelloni, tortellini, spaghetti.....all of it

Fuarrrrrrrrk yeaaaaah

:)

cooked properly this stuff is good, Not so much as pasta, But its great in asian soups and stir fry.

Will be making Chicken Pad thai tonight, Using this.

I forgot about this thread!!!!:D
I bought 6 boxes of Chang's Noodles when it went on special for half price, Im thinking noodles for dinner all week!!!;)

GO GO Mart down the gold coast sell the Shirataki (Sp?) noodles for a pretty reasonable price...

Along with other Japanese goodies.. :D

I forgot about this thread!!!!:D
I bought 6 boxes of Chang's Noodles when it went on special for half price, Im thinking noodles for dinner all week!!!;)

The fried crunchy ones? Dam they good in San Chow Bow (spelling?)

These taste like shit if you don't know how to cook them ;) Dry fry all the way. Make sure they are rinsed thoroughly also.

I don't even like "normal" pasta but I have these all the time. They're a good filler for a high volume eater like myself. (plus I prefer to save my carbs for pop tarts and other goodies :p)

Kaz: the stuff is konnyaku and is basically all fibre. Word of warning just in case anyone is stupid enough to do this, some Japanese guy thought it would be a great idea to live off only this stuff. He is dead.

I bet he was regular ;)

I'd only have it 3 nights a week with veges and meat. I'd get really sick of them living off them....yuk!!!

basically, i dry fry it til it's starting to shrivel up, then i lather on sauces and start tossing in veggies til it have something edible. if it's pan fried with no oils or whatever then it just starts to boil off the water and it becomes a sponge for tasty sauces.

i also fry it into omelettes to bulk them up. pretty good with egg whites and some flavour sauce...