• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Living with being a coward.

safe cowarding is the only way to go

The choice is ultimately up to you! <-not just
aimed at Kindred.

Live with the frustration or break through it so that you
can spend that 'energy' on something more positive!

This is the paradox I'm dealing with as well... if you are
scared/fear/ something someone how do you overcome
it!??? hummm...:eek:

Kindred you are not alone!

Devante.

I'm like Dave upthread, I tend to be a bit of a hermit. People intimidate me and I tend to swing between trying to intimidate others first and being too subservient and wanting to be accepted.
Social anxiety can be a really debilitating issue- imho if that's what's going on you're best off seeing someone about it (cognitive behavioural therapy is good) and dealing with it sooner rather than later.

Great deal of support on this forum.

Kindred, smile more often. Smile to yourself. Even a forced smile will trigger happy thoughts.

Reviving and old thread but Kindred , you should read some books .

The power of now
A new earth
The happiness trap
Feel the fear and do it anyway

Gents/Ladies,

I like how this thread has been revived.

I can go on about this.. If anyone wants
me to....??(in my limited experience)

The books that the guys have listed here
should do you good...if you choose to accept
the challenge..

Thanks
Devante.:D

This thread is now redundant IMO.

Kindred's now got a Dutch female housemate that he's about to make a move on. In addition, he's been getting up to some jiggery-pokeree with a stripper recently.

Life's a bed of roses for the big man. Save your sympathy.

This thread is now redundant IMO.

Kindred's now got a Dutch female housemate that he's about to make a move on. In addition, he's been getting up to some jiggery-pokeree with a stripper recently.

Life's a bed of roses for the big man. Save your sympathy.

I cant belive I wasnt kicked out of that club... I wont even say what else happened that night it just sounds bad. Although that room mate thing never happened.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; wants to know if you're in here?