• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Living with being a coward.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Fadi was Jesus or some other religions god.
Please don't equate me with Jesus Gareer. I'm far from being worthy of having my name or anything about me compared with such a mighty messenger of God.

I'm Fadi, a simple guy who likes and who chooses to see the positive in everyone and everything, that's all there is to it really.

Fadi.

It takes courage to admit you're a coward, which in itself is a courageous act. Think about it for a moment...

Fadi.

Fadi,

You are truly an inspirational! I am lucky to
be on this board with such 'mentors' on board.

Thanks.

I think there is a little bit of cowardness in all of us, it's just that some are afraid to admit it.

We cannot be brave 100% of the time, it goes against human nature.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Fadi was Jesus or some other religions god.

Kindred the fact that you can recognise this is good, but don't put too much emphasis on it, otherwise you'll worry yourself to death.

You know your religion well, don't you?

Jesus isn't God, rather the son of. :p

I remember reading something about self defense, good self defense actually starts prior to something happening (eg its not when the punch has been thrown it starts much earlier).

I always try to make sure a situation never escalates to a dangerous point.

If you have any worries etc seeing a proffesional is probably one of the best things you can do, i did for a while, it was a great experience and i learned a lot and it helped shaped me today.

Sadly most of the time a lot of people lable themselves as having something wrong with them and refuse to go.
Only good can come out of it, you will become a better person and learn to see things from different perspectives.

All the best

I am a coward. I run away from danger where ever it is present (or where ever I think it may be present). People scare me. Does anyone else have this irational fear of people? How do you cope?

Are you saying that you are a coward in the sense
that you don't want to upset anyone b/c you are
afraid of getting beat up?

Or are you saying that you just feel 'anxious' even to
walk out of your house to go out to the shop / school /
work etc?

Pls expand on your post above..

Some people scare me thats all. So many alpha males (not sure who said this but stealing the term as its good). People are really fragile they break so easy.

Some people scare me thats all. So many alpha males (not sure who said this but stealing the term as its good). People are really fragile they break so easy.

So are these ppl that scare you that you have to
interact with?

Here's a mind bender for you then. If these ppl that
scare you (Alpha males as you said) I assume you don't
know them....

Next time you see one of them run up to him and say
Hi there (big smile), My name is kindred.. I have this
unfounded belief that big made guys are mean! Out
to beat up puny guys like me... Are you one of them? (smile
)

Post what the guy says here...

Damn I going to take my own advice tomorrow...:eek:

Devante.
P.S if this fails read the book "feel the fear and do it anyway"

You have to be BRAVE TO DO THAT DEV, kIN IS A COWARD...YOU SEE THE CONUNDRUM HERE???

fkn caps...

I am a coward. I run away from danger where ever it is present (or where ever I think it may be present). People scare me. Does anyone else have this irational fear of people? How do you cope?

I dont hink your a coward.
In the time that i have known of you bud, you have set lifting goals and have been reaching them. when you have failed or had off days you havent simply packed it in. that takes courage.

I dont think its cowardly to run from danger and nor do I think is cowardly to not fight. It takes a much stronger person to walk away. insecure twats have something to prove.

Sorry if I have missed the point entirly.

By the way when I have pain in my life usually becos of self esteem or depression. I take it all out on the weights not by being a hero.