• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Layne Norton

The guys on that forum know more about drug users than we ever will, they are pretty certain he's a user.

Does that alter anything for you Oli?

It doesnt for me, on or not, he looks great, lifts greater.

I promise not to judge him if he promises not to judge me.

bodybuilder.jpg

Is this guy natural?

What forum Markos? IA and Dante both reckon Norton is a natural.

I probably wouldnt be as impressed if he was on roids.

To avoid confusion I'll clarify my latter statement.

If a person chooses to take steroids that is their own prerogative. From a legal perspective I do not condone it, but whether someone does/doesn't take steroids is of no interest to me.

Anyone who competes in a natural bodybuilding competition and takes steroids is a cheat.

Anyone who competes in a drug free powerlifting competition and takes steroids is also a cheat.

Anyone who runs a website advertising themselves as a natural bodybuilder and offers services based on such a reputation is fraudulent both in a legal and moral sense.

Strong =/= strong where weak character is involved.

I'm not interested in a steroid debate, steroids = sport ethics = boring as puss. Feel free to message me however if you'd like to do a reading of Keats or Eliot.

Offering yourself as a marketing tool (natural) while taking drugs is wrong...this happens everyday, everywhere.

PB provided a link, its 10 pages long, he is not liked by most.

Thats why keeping your personal business to yourself is best. If he'd never mentioned drugs it wouldnt be an issue, but he did, and it is.

Does he actually have a website where he does all that? As far as I know he's never tested positive, so until he does, he's done nothing wrong.

Read powerranger's link. Apart from a couple of brotastic observations there isnt any conclusive evidence he juices/doesnt juice.

Layne Norton has identified himself as a natural bodybuilder for the last decade and is an icon of the natural bodybuilding movement. He should be held to that criteria.

Last edited:
Read powerranger's link. Apart from a couple of brotastic observations there isnt any conclusive evidence he juices/doesnt juice.

Layne Norton has identified himself as a natural bodybuilder for the last decade and is an icon of the natural bodybuilding movement. He should be held to that criteria.

Depends on your deffinition of natural...

I consider myself natural although my testosterone is from an exogenous source...

Why has this thread gone 4 pages about if hes natural or not? - can't we just respect the man for what he has done and shut up about the natural or not natural stuff.....so pointless.

Innocent until proven guilty, I agree.

But he looks good enough to not have to include the drug free bit.

I don't really care, my Ed zachery was for power what ever his name is.

Run for cover.
Posted via Mobile Device