• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Layne Norton

PowerBuilder

Layne Norton - six weeks out

mm.jpg
28328_10100160918619610_1934241_573.jpg

sc.jpg
rls.jpg

For those with a bit of time up their sleeve, check out this link

In the side bicep his arms look small, but only in that, all the other shots they look great, great legs and v-taper and super lean. Who is he anyways?
Posted via Mobile Device

Layne's also an awesome powerlifter. Hes pulled 320kg with an overhand grip in the 100kg class.

there is a fair bit of argument on the other forum to whether he is natural or juiced

the guy has been the biggest campaigner for natural bodybuilding since he started lifting in his mid teens. If he says he's not I believe him, and his size isnt mindblowing enough to make this beyond comprehension.

fair enough.
I've seen a few guys on the juice that are not as big as him though.
good physique on him though.

the guy has been the biggest campaigner for natural bodybuilding since he started lifting in his mid teens. If he says he's not I believe him, and his size isnt mindblowing enough to make this beyond comprehension.

It is for some of us..

I dont think i will ever look like that

I think he looks beyond me too, but the guy is probably the most dedicated amateur bodybuilder I know. He pretty much lives and breathes his work.

He comes in at 90kgs in competition. Thats pretty standard for top amateurs with good genetics, despite the fact that I've been told on here a few times that there are 110kg+ natural bodybuilders walking around at <10% bodyfat.

Who cares if he uses or not, he's obviously busted his balls, he looks sensational and lifts sensational.

This should be a lesson to anyone. Its nobodys business if your clean or not. If he competes in drug free and gets busted, thats his problem.

If he'd never mentioned drugs, the haters would never had circled him. Same goes for sexual orientation. Its nobody elses business.

Off topic and something else that shits me is: If a fellow worker, neighbour or friend is a druggie, we condemn him, while paying $150 to see another druggie sing on stage for 90 minutes. Elvis has the largest drug free fan base in the world, at a guess.

Hypocrisy much?

I wish I looked as good as Layne or was nearly as strong.

I care. I dont plan on using steroids and I like seeing strong naturals like this - its awesome to see just how far the human body can go.

I dont really understand your anecdote - we condemn the friend out of concern for his safety (both in in the sense of his health and maintenance of his liberty), but are unconcerned about the celebrity because we have no familial attachment to them. Besides, Ke$ha is hot and demands our admiration regardless of drug useage.

Keith Richards was caught taking drugs, he's been banned from making music for three years lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

I care. I dont plan on using steroids and I like seeing strong naturals like this - its awesome to see just how far the human body can go.

I dont really understand your anecdote - we condemn the friend out of concern for his safety (both in in the sense of his health and maintenance of his liberty), but are unconcerned about the celebrity because we have no familial attachment to them. Besides, Ke$ha is hot and demands our admiration regardless of drug useage.

I want to forid slab that ugly whore..

On another note of course we dont care about people we dont know.. Most of the time.

Though i actually find myself caring about people on this forum. So there is some sense of "family" here.

We cant let what other people do worry as too much... If i did i would have heart failure every time i went to woolies to buy eggs...