• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee Sleeves

TTT

So age and up coming cooler weather I feel my knees will benefit from staying warm.

What have you used and would recommend?
Where can I get some? Links?

I'm not lookning for any assistance from them. Just want to keep the area warm.

I have TK's as well. They're great if you don't mind losing a bit of hair. Mine were from Underground Elite.
I'll also heard good things about Rehbands (sp?) but I'm not sure of their availability in Oz.

are those prices per sleeve or a pair?
how are these sold.?

edit -never mind... should have read my own link better..

I love the TK's, I have a pair for my knees and for elbows.

Good support and heaps of warmth. I will literally drip when wearing them, and yep they give you the shits if you have hairy legs.

Im also looking at getting some of these. Maybe we could try get a group buy organised or something. Might be able to get a discount :eek:

I bought some TK's os Minh this week.. I want the inzer ones aswell.... SP is out of stock in my size but... is anyone keen on doing another inzer order off inzernet.com ?

Yeah I might be keen for another t shirt or something.

CBF'd doing the order though this time.

Aussie dollar is looking amazing at the moment, might even set a new record.

I will be in for knee sleeves michael!

Just had a look on there website, they have a Hoodie for $19.50!!!

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I might be keen for another t shirt or something.

CBF'd doing the order though this time.

Aussie dollar is looking amazing at the moment, might even set a new record.

Did it work out cheaper with shipping doing the group order nick ? Ill put one together but I mean im in QLD so ill have to post to you guys interstate .
But yeh if it works out cheaper for everyone im happy to do the group order.

Cheaper than doing it seperatly yes. But inzer still rape you on shipping, it was expensive.

Let me know if you do it though I will take some stuff. I'm just too busy now to do it myself.

I bought the blue Rehbands from Jackals,as well , they are the best knee sleeves ive used ,we also bought the knee sleeves to use as elbow ones as they are slighter longer , than the actual elbow ones , definately keep the joints warm and easy to get on and off , most of the guys in my gym have purchased them now as we do a lot of pl ,as well as strongman events ,definately worth the investment.