• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
slacker indeed. Good stuff mate! I'll add you.

and not to be a pain and I totally could have stuffed up but I thought you got 134.

Last edited:
thought i'd post up my KB training for the last 7 days. i decided to do the 10,000 swings in 30 days challenge but ive merged it with training to beat my PB in the 16kg challenge in this thread. my training so far:

day 1: 300 reps @ 16:15
day 2: 350 reps @ 20:00
day 3: 374 reps @ 20:00
day 4: 420 reps @ 20:00
day 5: 162 reps @ 7:00
day 6: rest
day 7: 485 reps @ 20:00

total reps in 7 days: 2091

im aiming for 500 reps in 20 minutes then hopefully i can gradually reduce the time down on it to 12 mins and beat my record and also complete the 10,000 reps in 30 days.

im also mixing 1 arm swings with double handed swings, i probably do 70-80% double handed and the rest single handed.

my traps were killing me after the first two days and it was pretty hard to train through it but they have come good now. i just have to keep it up for another 23 days lol