• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Cat_spew: hence why we shouldn't keep switching names! I can't keep up!

Viv: yep shoulder height.

Lex: good start!

awesome...do you do them in sets with rest between sets?

i was going to just go 12mins flat out.... bad idea??? :eek:

I rest as i feel like it, I know my PB was done with timed rests. Going straight for 12 mins is hardcore, JZ is the only one who's done it on this forum do far

Going to take me a while to build up to 12 minutes.
Did another 3 minute go last night, 110 @16kg.

32kg arrived finding swings harder than sumo high pulls.

Can we add sumo high pulls to the challenge ?

Going to take me a while to build up to 12 minutes.
Did another 3 minute go last night, 110 @16kg.

32kg arrived finding swings harder than sumo high pulls.

Can we add sumo high pulls to the challenge ?

start a new thread :D

338 x 16kg KB swings @12 mins

new PB booyah!

edit: accidently cut and paste sets from my last effort

Last edited:
good stuff!

I was going to give this another crack yesterday but got half way ish and my back was pumped. I injured it a few weeks ago so I played it safe. Did 200 in 5min30secs.

good stuff!

I was going to give this another crack yesterday but got half way ish and my back was pumped. I injured it a few weeks ago so I played it safe. Did 200 in 5min30secs.

its getting to the point where i get few breaks and they're getting shorter too. might go with sets of 75 next, i wanna crack 400 reps

just got 111 reps with the 32kg kb. fuck. 16 rep pb. think i could get to 125 next time with less rest.
ill try the 24kg again next time.