• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Updated with mideon's 32kg number.

Just looking at these numbers is interesting to me once you've done all 3. I would think mathematically that the 24kg should be about 75% of the 16kg & 32kg about 50% of the 16kg but that certainly doesn't work out for me. I think that means I'm fitter than I am strong :p (& my 24kg effort was pissweak compared to the 16kg one)

haha I know what you mean!

Funny thing is that a kb swing looks like a relatively nice motion. Mass amounts for time are KILLER!

Thanks for throwing my numbers up Chris!!

I'm going to try all 3 of them again over the break, after i'm done with 1rm testing stuff.

16kg.
12 minutes.
got 280 this time. :)
hands were cramping. FU
but otherwise, was easy this time.

champion effort! I think I'm going to have another crack at these when my back is feeling a bit better. Farkin' scary stuff they are!

champion effort! I think I'm going to have another crack at these when my back is feeling a bit better. Farkin' scary stuff they are!

yeah its been awhile. i think im going to have a go at beating my 315 reps

FYI im hyjak on the leaderboard lol

I'm going to give this a go with the 16kg too.

Question...when we say swings, how high are those swings guys?

are we talking low swings, high to chest/shoulder height, which?

Should be fun :eek:

I do them as tabatas and have gone for several mins but never 12 mins without a break.

woop!

I'm going to give this a go with the 16kg too.

Question...when we say swings, how high are those swings guys?

are we talking low swings, high to chest/shoulder height, which?

Should be fun :eek:

I do them as tabatas and have gone for several mins but never 12 mins without a break.

woop!

regular russian swings to shoulder height :)