• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Karmichael Hunt Charged with Cocaine supply

Fark its going on everywhere. Just found out today the Noodle bar I occasionally visited got raided last week. I chatted to the owner all the time when I was waiting for my takeaway.

Although I do remember a few times people pulling up out the front from anything from Range Rovers to clapped out old commodores. They would walk in receive there takeaway before me. There packages never looked liked my noodle box.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-wok-takeaway-drug-ring-20150218-13iayj.html

"Former rugby league star Anthony Mundine has weighed into the drugs in sport crisis, claiming use among players was rife and that some clubs helped their stars avoid drug testers.Mundine, who played for the Dragons from 1993 to 2000, but spent one year at Brisbane in 1997, said social drugs were a common problem during his playing days.
"It's been there for years. I know in my time I've been offered drugs on the party scene and social scene," Mundine told Fox Sports News.
"I don't want to name names but a lot stars at that time were involved.""

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...by-league-mundine/ar-BBi0qU7?ocid=mailsignout

Lol at the shock when it's publicised that sports people use drugs rec or otherwise! C'mon people back to fucking reality. They are in fact probably the most​ likely to use.

Last edited:
The Police or CCC have told Channel 9 a 33 year old and a 28 year old will be charged in connection to the Cocaine ring and then NO more people will be charged. Both the 33 year old and 28 year old are overseas at the moment. Wouldn't think any current NRL would be overseas at the moment.

Just incase:
Jarryd Hayne is 27 lol
Darren Lockyer is 37 ;)

Not sure [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; but they didn't even record a conviction. It remains to be seen what the Reds will do. I think they'll sack him.

Ah OK, I know you didn't need a post test, much like Cousins and Armstrong, just didn't know about the rest......

zactly.. slap on the wrist for these kunce.

Pay his fine and get to keep playing in this or another code.

Any of us caught with 12gms and we'd be up for supplying for sure. Don't think we'd be able to plea out of it either.

Although brutha [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; probably snorts 12gms before getting out the door on a bender weekend :p

zactly.. slap on the wrist for these kunce.

Pay his fine and get to keep playing in this or another code.

Any of us caught with 12gms and we'd be up for supplying for sure. Don't think we'd be able to plea out of it either.

Although brutha @Grunta ; probably snorts 12gms before getting out the door on a bender weekend :p

12g and it's supply? Fark, how's a man suppressed to have a bender?
by the time I feed the skank yeyo, rack off each tit, then of each arse cheek and maybe rub some in her pussy I'm down 4g already.

12g and it's supply? Fark, how's a man suppressed to have a bender?
by the time I feed the skank yeyo, rack off each tit, then of each arse cheek and maybe rub some in her pussy I'm down 4g already.

According the the bloke on the radio if they just had it themselves it's not supply but as soon as you ring up a mate to come around and go halves it's supply.