• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jack3d

i was just going through some of my stuff from a good couple of years ago.

Came across a tub of balance 100% micronised creatine, it has been opened, barely used. It says on the tub discard 3 months after opening, it is way past that, is it still safe to use, does anything happen to creatine, i opened it up still looks ok.

Bulk from a bulk supplier.
make your own pre workout supps with
Arginine,
Citrullline Malate
L-Glutamine
L-Leucine
Creatine
Aminos

Have fun.

Bulk from a bulk supplier.
make your own pre workout supps with
Arginine,
Citrullline Malate
L-Glutamine
L-Leucine
Creatine
Aminos

Have fun.

ok say i do do something like that, how much would it cost to say get enough to last a full month, training 3 - 4 times a week?

oh damn thats pretty good.

So all this in a pre workout - how much of a difference would it be not taking anything

oh damn thats pretty good.

So all this in a pre workout - how much of a difference would it be not taking anything

Alot..

These are changing chemical reactions in your body... There is no BOOM effect and you feel like you can kill anyone, if you want that go snort some speed or something.

lol, no thats not something i am eager to find. However, it will give me a boost of energy right?

Your not supposed to be tired!

Thats why you are fixing your diet, you shouldnt need an energy boost you should be vibrant and ready to take on anything. Your not supposed to feel like shit all the time it isnt normal .

oh haha, i get it. Sorry mate.

I had one last question about protein before bed.

I used to take casein, then someone advised me to just have cottage cheese, which i was doing. I have now developed a lactose intolerence, i am on lactose free milk aswell.

Can you recommend me anything else or just go back to casein?

Casein isnt the healthiest protein to ingest...

Maybe try some things like tahini? Fadi should have more ideas on this... Casein is not something u want to ingets alot of.

You once posted a link to a green drink on ebay, i am looking to buy it now, it comes from the usa, is there anywhere in aus that i can order it from to recieve it earlier?

You once posted a link to a green drink on ebay, i am looking to buy it now, it comes from the usa, is there anywhere in aus that i can order it from to recieve it earlier?

I havent found that quantity for a cheaper amount in aus.