• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Israeli\Palestine Conflict

Because its a good visual of land occupation over time. You'll note the massive changes that occurred after the war from 1947-1949.

The Palestinians refer to the war historically as 'The Catastrophie'.
The Israeli's refer to the war as 'The War of Independence'

That speaks volumes in itself.

The real horror in all of this, was western societies (& more specifically,British intervention) to make Israel a state all on its own. The first phase of the war was the Palestinians fighting Israel & the British. The second phase of the war was Egypt, Syria, Iraq & many other arab countries coming down to fight Israel alongside Palestine. This is largely why the West stayed involved & support in our 'democratic' western culture grew for Israel & to this day, it remains. The U.S. being their largest ally now, providing ridiculous funding, bolstering Israels Army, giving them weapons as the U.S. upgrade their own artillery & weapons. Every ally of the U.S. including Australia & every other western culture, also stands to support Israel.

The simple fact is, the jews, after World War II, hundreds of thousands of them were displaced & refugee's in arab land. Palestine had a stronghold in their own country obviously. And they WERE a country, just like we are. UNTIL western intervention in 1947, which saw hundreds of thousands of Palestinians displaced & made refugees in their own country :eek:

Its a bloody travesty.

The real tragedy is that in fighting for Israel to become an independent state, Palestine was lost. We've traded refugee country & oppression for a different refugee country & more oppression?

Seems legit? No.

There is a lifetime of tenuous relations, all based on religion, but the wests intervention has escalated this culture into one of hatred & retribution.

It'd be like Aussies constantly crying 'send the fucking boat people home' & the U.S. & its allies step in & start fighting for the Indians to have an independant state, that belongs to them. Suddenly hundreds of thousands of Indians immigrate to the state, taking over NT, WA, SA....fast forward to today, & they've taken over NSW, QLD, VIC as well, the border town is Sydney. Gaza strip becomes Sydney Harbour & we just bomb the shit out of eachother, constantly fighting to get their our land & country back & the state of India is supported by all of western culture, to beat us down, in a country, that was once ours.

There are mosques everywhere, television is now in Indian, the army, the airforce, the navy, too large, too well financially supported by the west, for us to ever beat?

But Perthinians launch missiles constantly to fuck them up.
As do Qld'ers, Victorians, NSW's folk, we try to kill off the important people in their political landscape, hoping like a deck of cards, their foothold in our country will end.

But it doesn't.
World leaders look the other way.
Neighboring countries want nothing to do with the constant & escalating brutality.
Our cities lay in ruins, destroyed, we live in poverty, our children run home from school because bomb sirens constantly sound...

We Aussies no longer have passports, Australia no longer exists, our country has become 'The State of India'.

Perspective is everything?

Neither are right.
But they keep fighting & killing eachother to prove they are.
Its shameful that the west got involved in the first place. Its shameful that we remain involved in a battle of religious magnitude, we will never understand.

This is why, arab countries hate the west. This is why, when I traveled through the middle east in 2000 there were posters of George Bush, Tony Blair & John Howard lining the streets with 'TERRORIST' splattered in arabic across the bottom.

We have no right to interfere in matters we have never & will never understand. The UN & Britain, made a massive error back in 1947, which they can never reverse.

These two countries can never reside peacefully, as long as we're stoking the fire of placing power in the hands of one & demoralising & condemning the beliefs of the other.

There is no division of church & state in Arab countries, their entire political, judicial & social belief system, is built on their religion. And they're passionate & devoted to those beliefs. Israel, is the same.

But forevermore, because of western intervention, it will remain a bitter, hate-filled fight between two countries that no one really wins. Not ever. All their arab neighbours condemn Israel & support Palestine but refrain from involvement due to America & its allies involvement & fear of retribution. All of the western countries side with Israel.

Its a fucking mess. And it just escalates.

The conflict, over there is one of the saddest things I have any knowledge on. There is no fix. Its broken. And we westerners continue to help smash it beyond any hope of repair.

For shame...for shame.

Iphone tapping with the index finger. I have a cramp lol

I'm not typing anymore.

Cliffs are....read lego dicks post. lol

Israel is boss, they would destroy all those shitty countries around them if they wanted to. Why they haven't I got no idea.

Like i said earlier, they don't fuck around. They can't afford to, living surrounded on all sides by the enemy.

I can't believe they have 75,000+ Army Reserves to call up. I think that's about 2 times the size of our Army lol.

Last edited:
Like i said earlier, they don't fuck around. They can't afford to, living surrounded on all sides by the enemy.

I can't believe they have 75,000+ Army Reserves to call up. I think that's about 2 times the size of our Army lol.

everyone at 18 does 2 years military service... I remember while backpacking meeting these two Israeli chicks both small, hot and at 50kg they probably coulda snapped me in half... And one was trained as a sniper..

We could go a long way having compulsory service here..

Bella posted it? :p one can't see what is ignored
it was on facebook.. i gots no idea about the whole conflict

they are all frootloops :D

if all these religions have the same holy place for the same reason.. why don7t they kiss and make up and realises they are the same f#cking religion???
religion seems to make madmen out of morons...

heard on radio the other day that HAMASis the LEAST extreme of the nutter groups there? and all shit would break loose if HAMAs wasn't holding it together?

and it's not about religion. it's about territory/turf, power, control etc, traditional beliefs about what belongs to each one.
The modern conflict is like a resurgence of the conflicts from a few thousand years ago. It's just all such a waste.

for any Christians, it's interesting to note that Jesus was a Palestinian Jew :cool:
Of course that is irrelevant but still...

Because its a good visual of land occupation over time. You'll note the massive changes that occurred after the war from 1947-1949.

The Palestinians refer to the war historically as 'The Catastrophie'.
The Israeli's refer to the war as 'The War of Independence'

That speaks volumes in itself.

The real horror in all of this, was western societies (& more specifically,British intervention) to make Israel a state all on its own. The first phase of the war was the Palestinians fighting Israel & the British. The second phase of the war was Egypt, Syria, Iraq & many other arab countries coming down to fight Israel alongside Palestine. This is largely why the West stayed involved & support in our 'democratic' western culture grew for Israel & to this day, it remains. The U.S. being their largest ally now, providing ridiculous funding, bolstering Israels Army, giving them weapons as the U.S. upgrade their own artillery & weapons. Every ally of the U.S. including Australia & every other western culture, also stands to support Israel.

The simple fact is, the jews, after World War II, hundreds of thousands of them were displaced & refugee's in arab land. Palestine had a stronghold in their own country obviously. And they WERE a country, just like we are. UNTIL western intervention in 1947, which saw hundreds of thousands of Palestinians displaced & made refugees in their own country :eek:

Its a bloody travesty.

The real tragedy is that in fighting for Israel to become an independent state, Palestine was lost. We've traded refugee country & oppression for a different refugee country & more oppression?

Seems legit? No.

There is a lifetime of tenuous relations, all based on religion, but the wests intervention has escalated this culture into one of hatred & retribution.

It'd be like Aussies constantly crying 'send the fucking boat people home' & the U.S. & its allies step in & start fighting for the Indians to have an independant state, that belongs to them. Suddenly hundreds of thousands of Indians immigrate to the state, taking over NT, WA, SA....fast forward to today, & they've taken over NSW, QLD, VIC as well, the border town is Sydney. Gaza strip becomes Sydney Harbour & we just bomb the shit out of eachother, constantly fighting to get their our land & country back & the state of India is supported by all of western culture, to beat us down, in a country, that was once ours.

There are mosques everywhere, television is now in Indian, the army, the airforce, the navy, too large, too well financially supported by the west, for us to ever beat?

But Perthinians launch missiles constantly to fuck them up.
As do Qld'ers, Victorians, NSW's folk, we try to kill off the important people in their political landscape, hoping like a deck of cards, their foothold in our country will end.

But it doesn't.
World leaders look the other way.
Neighboring countries want nothing to do with the constant & escalating brutality.
Our cities lay in ruins, destroyed, we live in poverty, our children run home from school because bomb sirens constantly sound...

We Aussies no longer have passports, Australia no longer exists, our country has become 'The State of India'.

Perspective is everything?

Neither are right.
But they keep fighting & killing eachother to prove they are.
Its shameful that the west got involved in the first place. Its shameful that we remain involved in a battle of religious magnitude, we will never understand.

This is why, arab countries hate the west. This is why, when I traveled through the middle east in 2000 there were posters of George Bush, Tony Blair & John Howard lining the streets with 'TERRORIST' splattered in arabic across the bottom.

We have no right to interfere in matters we have never & will never understand. The UN & Britain, made a massive error back in 1947, which they can never reverse.

These two countries can never reside peacefully, as long as we're stoking the fire of placing power in the hands of one & demoralising & condemning the beliefs of the other.

There is no division of church & state in Arab countries, their entire political, judicial & social belief system, is built on their religion. And they're passionate & devoted to those beliefs. Israel, is the same.

But forevermore, because of western intervention, it will remain a bitter, hate-filled fight between two countries that no one really wins. Not ever. All their arab neighbours condemn Israel & support Palestine but refrain from involvement due to America & its allies involvement & fear of retribution. All of the western countries side with Israel.

Its a fucking mess. And it just escalates.

The conflict, over there is one of the saddest things I have any knowledge on. There is no fix. Its broken. And we westerners continue to help smash it beyond any hope of repair.

For shame...for shame.

You need to get to the ER to have that digit attended after all that, but overall...this is actually a fair summary.

I would assert though, that religion is yes, bound up in their culture much more so than most westerners can fathom, and it does influence and drive action, but ultimately this war was about land, sovereignty etc, as you pointed out (I'll exclude the US as religion does seem to drive a lot over there :cool:)

There are so many Palestinians who have been living as refugees in Southern Lebanon since 1948...generations of them have never been "home" and have lived in camps all their lives. Their main source of goods and medicines etc is, ironically, Hamas.

So one man's terrorist is another man's saviour. Perspective again, I guess.

This intervention by the West post WWII is on par with the Crusades of a millennia ago.

You need to get to the ER to have that digit attended after all that, but overall...this is actually a fair summary.

I would assert though, that religion is yes, bound up in their culture much more so than most westerners can fathom, and it does influence and drive action, but ultimately this war was about land, sovereignty etc, as you pointed out (I'll exclude the US as religion does seem to drive a lot over there :cool:)

There are so many Palestinians who have been living as refugees in Southern Lebanon since 1948...generations of them have never been "home" and have lived in camps all their lives. Their main source of goods and medicines etc is, ironically, Hamas.

So one man's terrorist is another man's saviour. Perspective again, I guess.

This intervention by the West post WWII is on par with the Crusades of a millennia ago.

There is also plenty of Palestinians who live normal lives in Israel.. the average Palestinian in Gaza has been caught up in the extremists fight to eradicate Israel, which is the unfortunate thing as they then take the heat from the Israelis as well..

No one is right...

There is also plenty of Palestinians who live normal lives in Israel.. the average Palestinian in Gaza has been caught up in the extremists fight to eradicate Israel, which is the unfortunate thing as they then take the heat from the Israelis as well..

No one is right...

agree. and I reiterate my comments from a couple of days ago...if the majority of Israelis and Palestinians could get their way, this war would be over now.

they don't want it. it's so sad they all have to live like this and suffer so needlessly.

agree. and I reiterate my comments from a couple of days ago...if the majority of Israelis and Palestinians could get their way, this war would be over now.

they don't want it. it's so sad they all have to live like this and suffer so needlessly.

As usual a minority killing.it for a majority..

Bah

The issue was over land, yes. The fight for HOLY LAND.

The Israeli's asserted that in the Bible God promised the land to them.
Palestine had existed for hundreds of years, those people have roots in that land & it is also holy land to them.

THE DIFFERENCE?

The UN, deemed Israel as being right because IN THE BIBLE 'God' promised them land :cool:

It is ALL about religion. And the west supporting one set of beliefs & ideals, over others.

The land 2000 years ago, was inhabited by Israelites. But they were a different people back then, made up of a mixture of religions & ethnicities & they fled & abandoned the land. It has been inhabited by many others, until Palestine settled there over 200 years ago.

Lets get honest here for two seconds.

After WWII hundreds of thousands of jews were misplaced & scattered across europe, refugees, crossing borders & moving in.

The UN & Britain decided at this time, to GIVE Israel its own state, based on 'Gods' promise in the Bible :cool: They just GAVE THEM Palestine! :eek:

They didn't want the jews in Europe, but they'll overthrow an arabic country and GIFT it to Israel???????????

And we watch the news almost 70 years later & condemn them for fighting, calling them religious freaks?

Pfftt please.

The west is responsible for the greatest & most heinous acts of inhumanity.

Last time I checked, God has never been in the real estate business :cool:

The christian "west" should just roll in with nukes and tanks and take back OUR Holy Land, FFS this is Jesus stomping ground. We can relocate the vatican there after we get rid of all these non-believers.

I am recruiting for the 2013 crusade PM if you want to join.

Bah

The issue was over land, yes. The fight for HOLY LAND.

The Israeli's asserted that in the Bible God promised the land to them.
Palestine had existed for hundreds of years, those people have roots in that land & it is also holy land to them.

THE DIFFERENCE?

The UN, deemed Israel as being right because IN THE BIBLE 'God' promised them land :cool:

It is ALL about religion. And the west supporting one set of beliefs & ideals, over others.

The land 2000 years ago, was inhabited by Israelites. But they were a different people back then, made up of a mixture of religions & ethnicities & they fled & abandoned the land. It has been inhabited by many others, until Palestine settled there over 200 years ago.

Lets get honest here for two seconds.

After WWII hundreds of thousands of jews were misplaced & scattered across europe, refugees, crossing borders & moving in.

The UN & Britain decided at this time, to GIVE Israel its own state, based on 'Gods' promise in the Bible :cool: They just GAVE THEM Palestine! :eek:

They didn't want the jews in Europe, but they'll overthrow an arabic country and GIFT it to Israel???????????

And we watch the news almost 70 years later & condemn them for fighting, calling them religious freaks?

Pfftt please.

The west is responsible for the greatest & most heinous acts of inhumanity.

Last time I checked, God has never been in the real estate business :cool:

Bella, if you believe this is why the UN made that decision, then you go ahead and believe it. But it most certainly isn't why they decided to give them land.

A small matter of a) the crusades and persecution over centuries ~ diaspora and b) that pesky thing they call WWII and something about what happened at the hands of the Nazis.

so loosely one can make the link but ...

The christian "west" should just roll in with nukes and tanks and take back OUR Holy Land, FFS this is Jesus stomping ground. We can relocate the vatican there after we get rid of all these non-believers.

I am recruiting for the 2013 crusade PM if you want to join.

+1 such good value is Fluffy :D

what would the big J say .. from a Palestinian Jew's perspective :eek:

"Why are people so unkind"

Thats what Jesus would say!

Wait wut..

That was kamal :D

He'd probably also ask for no commission on for his land brokerage fee :cool:

Palestine had nothing to do with WWII, the UN decided to answer the jewish wish for a home, by sending them back & giving them the land they occupied 2000 years before, based on their biblical homeland cries? And because they were scattered as refugees across Europe. God forbid jews should move into England! An abomination! A catastrophic invasion! :eek:

1. Write a book
2. let it evolve & be re-written by others over 100's of years
3. Outline one groups claim to sovereign land in that book
4. ??????
5. Profit.

Seems legit :cool:

Imma gonna get started on my 'bible' for Bora Bora lol