• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Israeli\Palestine Conflict

Say what you will, Israel are alpha as fuck. Australia needs to take a good look at the way Israel deal with certain religious groups for example.

Hammas Headquarters have been bombed with extensive damage recorded, casualties unknown.

Israel has launched over 150 missiles into Palestine in the last two days as pay back for Hammas allegedly killing their military leader :/

75,000 Israeli reservist troops have been called to arms & the concern is that Israel is about to launch a ground invasion attack of Palestine.

Ohhhhh shits about to get real! Again :cool:

By real you mean the jews are going to invade a sovereign country, kill a heap of its citizens and then keep some for themselves while the rest of the world stands idley, by then yes shit is about to get real, real fucked for you if you are a palestinian.

Its worth noting not all palestinians are moslem, there is alot of christians in palestine as well. Its the holy land for 3 religions.

The West, has created a fucking monster with Israel. Taken under America's wing, given weapons, supported occupation. And assisted to completely suppress the Palestinian people.

Dafuq is going on? And how is this ok?? With anyone??? Anywhere??? :mad:

Julia Gillard's statement today after learning that 75,000 reservist Israeli troops are being called to action "Israel has the right to defend itself"

Dafuq?!

"Life begins to end, the day we remain silent, about the things that matter" Martin Luther King Jnr

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353136681.861348.jpg

Last edited:
Jews in the Obama Administration

Read the list in the link, israels real power is not in it's military but its political power in other states and the media.

I should add I am not an anti semite I just don't necessarily believe every line of shit fed to me by the media.

Now where have I put my tin foil hat.

Agree with Bella. Edit: retracted statement. Cbf getting involved. Anyhow, there's a good documentary on the issue and his name escapes me. He used to be an actor then did a series of docos.. arghgh1!

Last edited:
Ahhh this is an excellent example of :

Its not what you know, its WHO you know.

Fuck that.

A good friend tells you to pull your fucking head in when you're out of control, they don't encourage you to go kill some more people :cool:

I'm gonna say it & I'm not even sorry, Israel is the Britney Spears of the world...meltdown mode engaged!

The West, has created a fucking monster with Israel. Taken under America's wing, given weapons, supported occupation. And assisted to completely suppress the Palestinian people.

Dafuq is going on? And how is this ok?? With anyone??? Anywhere??? :mad:

Julia Gillard's statement today after learning that 75,000 reservist Israeli troops are being called to action "Israel has the right to defend itself"

Dafuq?!

"Life begins to end, the day we remain silent, about the things that matter" Martin Luther King Jnr

View attachment 6024

^THIS^ agree.

I feel for the people caught in the middle of all this, including many many Israelis ... so many Israelis, Palestinians, and people from surrounding Arab nations, just want to get on with life in peace and end all this Israel vs Arab warmongering.

ITT: Everyone is racist against jews and takes Palestines side.

When the reality is we have no idea what is going on unless we are there. The media is fucked and extremely bias.

ITT: Everyone is racist against jews and takes Palestines side.

When the reality is we have no idea what is going on unless we are there. The media is fucked and extremely bias.

that's why it's good to follow the groups set up by actual Israelis and Palestinians living with this conflict every day and hating every minute of it.
If the powers that be listened to their own people, it would end much sooner and they'd find a compromise.

But ordinary people aren't thinking about power, territory etc...

and yes, the media distorts things on every side as do the UN and the "superpowers" that all have their vested interests in keeping this conflict alive.

It's a tragedy on a massive scale.

23932_10101123320927745_1452168418_n.jpg

looks like they cut down all the trees :D

The UN plan is stupid... why not chop it in half

Israel is boss, they would destroy all those shitty countries around them if they wanted to. Why they haven't I got no idea.

What is Palestine though? Srs, not anything I've ever really looked into. Thats what the 'Territory' was called before the British 'gave' it to the Israeles and called it Israel?

They are all religious fuckwits to me.

Pretyy good illustration of their hostile agression to their neighbours.

Just out of curiosity player are you jewish?

same as english/aboriginals
same as whites/native americans
same as every country that is around today.
The strongest will survive. It was only a matter of time before israel and palestine went at it again.

no im not jewish, im just not pro-palestine.