• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is it awkward for men to buy thier female companions clothes?

I can never buy clothes for my wife, she is just waaaaaaaaaay to picky. She can go shopping all day without purchasing anything because she doesn't like any of it.

Hence the reason I don't go shopping...........fwaaaaaaaark that!

One thing I've discovered over the years is that woman have to always search for what they want to buy, where as a guy knows before he gets there and just goes and gets it.

It is cute if you are together and he attempts to buy you stuff, my x bought me heaps of my favourite street brand stuff when we started out and then it died off - make sure you keep on doing it if you start

ALSO it does depend on what capacity your relationship is like if your a mate or a stalker - not so good lol