• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is it awkward for men to buy thier female companions clothes?

It's not awkward at all, good time to check out the babes that work and shop there

went to bras and things in singlet and shirts..
got mobbed by the girls in the place eyein u up and down.

felt like a peice of meat.
So humiliated.. never again..

ok maybe 1 more time.

went to bras and things in singlet and shirts..
got mobbed by the girls in the place eyein u up and down.

felt like a peice of meat.
So humiliated.. never again..
You did get me a singlet, hoodie and soft suit........ still pissed over soft suit colour......

Just kidding!

It's easier now that I can take my kids in with me and say, "what do you think mummy would like?"

I have a hard enough time buying my own clothes let alone someone elses , went into bras n things once , had to leave post haste due to erection , dont know why but just been surrouded by all those bras and stuff ,

I have a hard enough time buying my own clothes let alone someone elses , went into bras n things once , had to leave post haste due to erection , dont know why but just been surrouded by all those bras and stuff ,

lmfao :D

LOVE the use of the term 'post haste' in this instance! - for that alone, you're repped! :D

Love it how you were in a bra's and things, and you describes the shop as having bra's and stuff.

Wait till you go shopping for adult toys, really got to tame your imagination...

I buy my misses shit all the time especially nice dresses like formal ones. I like her to look good when we go out.

When she looks good i look good... Its good for business

My ex loved T&Co. Everythin I bought her was from there and it was always a hit! I never got her clothes we never went clothes shopping together wich was really weird cos we are both shop a holics?? Haha she was really funny tho shed mms me a pic of somethin and say somethin along the lines of... I want this... Lol I stopped talking to her after we broke up wen I started seeing someone else then just started talking with her again reciently I had to laugh the other day wen I got an mms from her it was a pic of a necklace and braclet and a text sayin somethin along the lines of... I want this... Lol the cheeky little shit!

My ex loved T&Co. Everythin I bought her was from there and it was always a hit! I never got her clothes we never went clothes shopping together wich was really weird cos we are both shop a holics?? Haha she was really funny tho shed mms me a pic of somethin and say somethin along the lines of... I want this... Lol I stopped talking to her after we broke up wen I started seeing someone else then just started talking with her again reciently I had to laugh the other day wen I got an mms from her it was a pic of a necklace and braclet and a text sayin somethin along the lines of... I want this... Lol the cheeky little shit!

Gruphy, please pm your number, I have LOADS of photos of things my daughter & I want stored on my phone ;)

Will humour you for many hours!

lol

Not at all the sales chicks are always nice and I even got a couple to try the clothes on once. I bought my gf good clothes that made her look even better, which for me was a win win she made me look better when we went out and when we got home I got a nice thank you for the awesome stuff I bought or in the car on the way home.

last time i bought stuff for the missus, i'm more than certain the sales girl thought it was for me...
lol. very awkward.

i am useless so i just give gift cards or say heres the cash as a gift and spend on what you want or buy that dress you liked.