• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I was talking about strongman
Look at what I wrote
I said that strongman was just crossfit, "exercises done for time with horrendous form - sounds like crossfit
you posted "If the form is horrendous, wouldn't you expect the injury rate to be higher than it is?" obviously referring to strongman being the feature of my post

I called bullshit because you posted something that had nothing to do with strongman
Then backpedal and post something that disagrees with your original post, strongman not having a higher injury rate than crossfit

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about strongman you fucking idiot
Look at what I wrote
I said that strongman was just crossfit, "exercises done for time with horrendous form - sounds like crossfit
you posted "If the form is horrendous, wouldn't you expect the injury rate to be higher than it is?" obviously referring to strongman being the feature of my post

I called bullshit because you posted something that had nothing to do with strongman
Then backpedal and post something that disagrees with your original post, strongman not having a higher injury rate than crossfit

You're a fucking idiot

Oh, and just to be clear how stupid you sound, even if you were talking about strongman you still made a comparison to Crossfit, so my argument is 100% valid.... Unlike your 100% of 1rm power reverse curl...

stop being so critical people, its not supposed to be about that. (sorry i too am guilty of this!)

relax, take a step back, re-evaluate and regroup (or go solo like the animal i am).

One more thing...

I've been quite civil throughout this little exchange, you felt the need to throw names around like homosexual and retard. Quite the tough guy behind the keyboard. If I lived closer I'd come to one of your comps to see how well you can deadlift while spitting teeth...

oni'd be choked out in the corner tbh if i was there. no deadlifts needed.

and no, that str won't won't save nobody from an eddie bravo or royler gracey like todays grappling match. if your not following it and think your tough cause you lift, this 170lb eddie bravo "pot head stoner" is world class.

edit: spelling? still wrong.

How is it still valid?
Bazza said he preferred strongman
I made the reference to strongman being the same as crossfit
You made a comment about "wouldn't the injury rate be just as high" then posted shit about the injury rate being even higher, somehow being relevant

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it still valid?
Bazza said he preferred strongman
I made the reference to strongman being the same as crossfit
You made a comment about "wouldn't the injury rate be just as high" then posted shit about the injury rate being even higher, somehow being relevant

Right here, if you can't understand it, I can't help you

You're the one that needs the help
"sounds like crossfit to me"
you post "wouldn't you expect the injury rate to be higher"
Then post a study that shows it is in fact, higher

Congratulations

All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

But you can power reverse curl 100kgs thou hey... Shit talker... It's at testament to your character.