• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is crossfit dangerous?

The thread should have been ended with this post

When i wrote; "As a form of imroving health, most def."
It's dangerous.

Cross-fit is primarly money driven, I mean it's not really based on being right/correct.
It's focus is on keeping new and fresh customers coming through the door.

I've never been a fan of crossfit at all but it's no more dangerous than other popular sports. Probably much less dangerous.

Is it a sport, well i suppose it is now because of the crossfit competitions.

utesy7es.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the 2013 crossfit games I do have repect for those athletes, Richard Froning was good to watch...but they were the cream of the crop.
It's the regular crossfit knobs with terrible form that give it a bad name...

After watching the 2013 crossfit games I do have repect for those athletes, Richard Froning was good to watch...but they were the cream of the crop.
It's the regular crossfit knobs with terrible form that give it a bad name...
there is bad form everywhere , everyday at the gym we all see someone with bad form

It's more the perception that crossfit coaches have endorsed letting form slip as long as the numbers or time is met.
Of course there is bad form everywhere....I never said there wasn't...

Me too

like everything here it just keeps going round in circles
not just here , but life in general , you get two people having a talk about a topic both with different opinions , the convo will always go around in circles

It's more the perception that crossfit coaches have endorsed letting form slip as long as the numbers or time is met.
Of course there is bad form everywhere....I never said there wasn't...

yeah its just everytime crossfit is brought up the same things are said,
high reps bad form/not a sport/cult /rabno ect, all mostly untrue or greatly exaggerated,