• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

is a 3day workout enough?

K

Klogic

i have been working out for the last 2 months recently my friend toldme that a 3 days a week workout isnt enough and that i need atleast 4days in the gym , i told him that as long as you hit everybody part intensly its that 3 days will be fine
My 3 day workout split is like this
mon - chest delts tris
wed- legs
fri- back biceps

Sure 3 days a week is enough.

I've also been working out for 2 months now after a 2 year break.
My weight gain in the past 2 months is 15kg/33lbs so far, minimal fat gain.
I have exceeded my previous highest weight so not all is muscle memory.

Smash your legs with extreme intensity and you will grow like crazy.

not an expert still a beginner , but i feel a 3day workout is sufficient enough for a good workout

All that matters is that you're getting bigger and stronger. If three days a week takes you there then right on. don't over complicate things. do what suits you best