• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
sure thing. not many assumptions required right there lol
cos if that was not your intended meaning, please explain what it was :)

My point was those things I listed are properties of basically every standard milk you buy in Australia. Like every industry the general public don't have a fucking clue about what actually goes on. Even people who think they are educated on the topic generally have no idea.

The general public follows the latest fad, paleo lol . They like to think organic is healthier, better for the environment and animals, it's not.

Grassfed must be automatically better, it's not.

Small family farms are better than large farms.

Being out in a paddock is better than animals lot fed in barns. Again not necessarily correct.

A2 milk. Lol.

The raw milk fad of late.

My point was those things I listed are properties of basically every standard milk you buy in Australia. Like every industry the general public don't have a fucking clue about what actually goes on. Even people who think they are educated on the topic generally have no idea.

The general public follows the latest fad, paleo lol . They like to think organic is healthier, better for the environment and animals, it's not.

Grassfed must be automatically better, it's not.

Small family farms are better than large farms.

Being out in a paddock is better than animals lot fed in barns. Again not necessarily correct.

A2 milk. Lol.

The raw milk fad of late.

yeah ok they are all fair points
but that had nothing to do with [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; having a liking for Barambah. I like it too (not the milk, ugh, but their cheese and yoghurts).
It's a taste thing. That was the point he was making (me too re those brands, that just happen to be organic ones).

yeah ok they are all fair points
but that had nothing to do with [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; having a liking for Barambah. I like it too (not the milk, ugh, but their cheese and yoghurts).
It's a taste thing. That was the point he was making (me too re those brands, that just happen to be organic ones).

I went slightly off the original topic. Shit that would be a first for the Internet.

We go through about 10lt a week in our household. My almost 4yo son has half a litre a day, it seems to be working for him.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0574_BURST007.jpg
    IMAG0574_BURST007.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 45
Had a cow on the farm growing up, dad would milk it by hand every 2 days or so. Use to get about 10 litres from her.

The filtering process was fairly intricate but nothing difficult, we just ran it through a strainer and filter lol

Then chucked it in the fridge and drank it. Lasted about 2 days. We drank it all the time.

30 years on and i have yet to have a broken bone...

And now i read that the milk factory across the train line back home in Burnie is one of the worlds best

now someone turn up and scream about Big Food doing weird stuff to our dairy products ...
cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.pXbti0hg42.gif

Well if someone is selling 'double pasteurised' milk i really do have to wonder wtf is going on there!

You may as well bleach and scrub your toilet twice between every usage.

Last edited:
ali21.jpg

It's common knowledge that Big Dairy and Big Tobacco own 2/3 of the worlds defence and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies and have deliberately 'created' many of the third world countries and have a cure for cancer but wont release it until maximum profit has been garnered from the public through less effective medicine along the way. You're part of that military industrial complex Bazza. Big Dairy - look out!

i legit grew up on milk, cerial and sugar. plus toasted cheese sambo's.

thankfully i can eat real food now.

ali21.jpg

It's common knowledge that Big Dairy and Big Tobacco own 2/3 of the worlds defence and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies and have deliberately 'created' many of the third world countries and have a cure for cancer but wont release it until maximum profit has been garnered from the public through less effective medicine along the way. You're part of that military industrial complex Bazza. Big Dairy - look out!

What about the illuminati.

I had someone with a straight face tell me that the illuminati run the world and Rihanna and lady gaga are part of the it. Rihanna can't dodge a Chris Brown jab how does any non retarded human think she is part of a group running the world.

Yeah and Jews male up 90% of the illuminati and all hollywood movies are coded with subliminal signals in it designed to turn us into obedient sheeplike consumers :rolleyes: