• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

inspiration pics

fiddy-cent-o.gif
MjU3ODY0

Anyway
how hot is this swimmer guy mm not badd

Kenrick-Monk-is-among-the-next-wave-of-male-swimmers-5918219.jpg
Being male, he doesn't tickle my fancy, but I could stand having a similar physique. He needs to pull his speedos up.

tumblr_lgby35xJKv1qb6m3co1_250.jpg

The pictures below are stolen off someone's blog :)

SITNS+Tuesday+%2856%29.jpg

SITNS+Tuesday+%2846%29.jpg

SITNS+Tuesday+%2839%29.jpg

SITNS+Tuesday+%2821%29.jpg

ETA: These are also pretty good.

tumblr_lioyokXmAR1qi2r7eo1_500_large.jpg

Man-makers.jpg

Jenni+Orr.jpg

Last edited:
So you don't think her quads are too big, she could still add a bit of mass and remain looking hot..imo..

What about the head?
Her body's really hot, butterface....

....is missing in action. :eek:

So you don't think her quads are too big, she could still add a bit of mass and remain looking hot..imo..

Her quads look great to me, as does everything visible in the pic. Of course, I haven't seen her from behind (whoever she is), so maybe she could add some more mass back there...who knows?

Junk in the trunk FTW.

is it me or do female bodybuilders chests look really off putting when its got form in the middle, dont get me wrong the rest of her physique is perfect

303097_256722057704467_150093775033963_735001_1896235425_n.jpg

Last edited: