• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

inspiration pics

Not with that attitude you won't.:rolleyes:

I cant' tell if you are serious or not lol. You cannot look like the people on the cover of bodybuilding magazines without:

a) Juice (and lots of it)
b) Awesome genetics
c) Years of hard work

But I was young and impressionable and didn't realise. That is not to say you can't build an impressive physique, but you sure as hell won't look like them.

I'm not talking about fitness magazines, you can definitely achieve that look. I'm talking the blokes on bodybuilding magazines with like 3% bodyfat, 100kgs+ with veins everywhere.

Yeah, definately being sarcastic. I was in the same boat though when l was younger thinking l could be exactly like the guys in the WWF if i just did pushups and sit ups. Pro tip - 95% of the things l say is sarcasm.

images

Boys - I'm sure this is no shock, but girl #1 (the brunette) is photoshopped to BUGGERY... every piece of flesh from the top of her socks to the top of her pretty head and hands has been 'washed' so nary a blemish can be found.

Perfect - a little too perfect for mine.

Boys - I'm sure this is no shock, but girl #1 (the brunette) is photoshopped to BUGGERY... every piece of flesh from the top of her socks to the top of her pretty head and hands has been 'washed' so nary a blemish can be found.

Perfect - a little too perfect for mine.

Still trying to work out what your point is...

Anyways the blonde meehg does t really have anywere near the apeal, too skinny to shapless

Last edited:
Still trying to work out what your point is...

I'm sick of it - real people don't look like this and if people want to whack off to cartoon reps of real people, great. But I don't - and I'd appreciate the models being shown in their true natural beauty instead of being changed so drastically.

Wish I could find the original shot for you - she won't look anything like what you see here. Great body - sure. But the rest is all artifice.

One would hope her shape is the same IRL, just her skin looks like human skin. Although a lot can happen when photoshop is around.