• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Importing pro-hormone m-drol

Shrek i understand where you are coming from. If some of the members choose to use these products we should aim to help them as most people will still use them anyway. If you do use them then do it responsibly

I remember hearing this argument for the heroin rooms, meth clinics and legalisation of drugs debates over the last 10 years...

Custom laws

Hello everyone Sorry for interrupting I just was not sure how to post my first thread, so I was looking through the threads and found just the one I was looking for. So, I better introduce myself then. My name is richyrich and I have just joined this very impressive site you all share in and I hope that in time I can become part of the furniture. Also as a bodybuilder myself that has been in the game for a number of years and the fact that I live in Melbourne Australia feel that I can share on some of the same frustrations and difficulties everyone has had I'm sure from time to time (Customs laws, what's legal and what's not) on the forum as well as the funny bits in life. My training habits are as such 5 day a week. Diet strictly high protein and high crab=calories= EG:green veggies, carrots, ect. Soy milk, Bannans, apples, ect. Hobbies, well training, motorcycle riding, traveling all around the country including overseas. Well that is enough for now. Catch everyone on the next post and hopefully make a few friends along the way. Cheeeers. PS I really like the thread regarding the inquiry of importing pro-hormones. I will stand up beside you clap my hands and say well done mate. someone has gone out of there way to save a lot of people from potential court costs. To tell you the truth I have just sent away for some "Granite X, its the replacement of "superdrol" and of all the information I have and with your conferming Customs letter I decided to give it a go. So what now, just sit it out and hope for the best. I personally think that "customs" don't even know what there doing. Here is an example, on the Government list of what we can have and not, "its in the replied thread below this one if anyone wants to know". Go to page 14 of 23 pagers, look half way down and low and behold there is "Dianabol Acquit" now I am not a smart man by any stretch of the imagination but the word "Acguit" doesn't that mean to dismiss.???????????????????? :eek:

They did not give you a round about answer, they gave you a list. It also states any anabolic substance is prohibited or anything that is a precurrsor or has hormone stimulating functions in the body is also prohibited.

You dont have anything on your side sorry.

It isnt worth the **** around honestly, this country is backwards in so many things this is just 1 of them.

And for the spammer above me wtf is going on with these lately?

they are banning melatonin and other natural hormones, which are harmless, becauce, I belive, the pharmercutical companies dont want people to take then, so that we wont be as healthy and then we will eventually need tp take their drugs, and they get richer.

i know it reaks of paraniona and conspiracy theory, but its out there

they are banning melatonin and other natural hormones, which are harmless, becauce, I belive, the pharmercutical companies dont want people to take then, so that we wont be as healthy and then we will eventually need tp take their drugs, and they get richer.

I have read Tga studies on melatonin no severe adverse effects have been noted. Yet it's banned ?

A new study on coke cola coloring has proved it is a carcinogen yet that will never be stopped...

Doesn't take much to out 2 and 2 together "paranoid conspiracy" or not actions speak louder then words.

I have read Tga studies on melatonin no severe adverse effects have been noted. Yet it's banned ?

A new study on coke cola coloring has proved it is a carcinogen yet that will never be stopped...

Doesn't take much to out 2 and 2 together "paranoid conspiracy" or not actions speak louder then words.

TGA website says its not illegal to import melatonin though. :rolleyes:

I hope you have your aluminum foil helmet on. Otherwise they can read your thoughts you know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EmLRUXqiP0&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - Disturbing pictures of side effects from Anabolic Steroids usage[/ame]

lol, funny video I also viewed the pictures, yeah kinda gross.

But, i don't think it was the steriods (other illegal drugs? i assume injectable stuff) so probably extremely poor needle and/or skin hygiene.

Serves him right in that case.