• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Importing pro-hormone m-drol

If your sick then steroids will cure you.

If you are a healthy adult then they will kill you.

I'm pretty sure that sums up popular opinion.

Also as far as marijuana contributing to organized crime and tax payers having to pay higher taxes as a result of health care for using weed. - That's just brainless.

It's like if they made water illegal. And then you had to get your water off of a guy. And that guy was involved in other illegal activity. Then therefore water is bad. .......................um.........no..........making the substance illegal is what caused the problem. Not the substance. I've never seen a marijuana plant organize crime.

And paying higher taxes for health care. Please, come on. With smoking killing hundreds of thousands a year, and alcohol killing tens of thousands and pot killing no one ever, are you seriously trying to tell me that weed smokers are putting a strain on the health care system and costing tax payers more. It's like instead of having a bill of $100000000 you have a bill of $100000001

But anyway drugs are bad mkay...don't do drugs....mkay. Marijuana is bad mkay. It finances organized crime. If there were no pot then sept 11 would never have happened. Terrorism is a direct result of marijuana use!

Steroids make your penis fall off. As a result of your fallen off penis you will murder your friends and family. Your kidneys will then explode blowing up thousands of children. Children who would have one day invented a cure for aids and cancer. One person's steroid use is therefore directly linked to millions of deaths as a result of aids and cancer. If steroids did not exist it is very likely that no one in the history of civilization would die.

Adam and Eve ate the fruit in the garden of Eden after injecting themselves with steroids. Original sin is therefore a direct result of steroids.

Hitler injected steroids before coming up with the idea to kill all jews. Therefore the Holocaust is a direct result of steroid use.

Farting as a result of steroid use has contributed to global warming. It is very likely that steroid use will cause an ice age killing 90% of the worlds population!

Look these are facts guys. Steroids are bad because they are bad. They do bad things. The bad things they do are bad because the things are bad. The word bad didn't exist before steroids were used.

Your just saying that to make yourself feel better about using.

How would selling drugs support organised crime daaaaaaaaaah?

Last edited:
Sorry about that but your not making sense. The way it supports organised crime is by providing organised criminals with money. Like when you buy a joint your handing money over to a criminal (a dealer).

I never said you were stupid you said that maybe somewhere deep down inside thats what you think and it just came out subconciously.

Yeah great way to discredit my opinion by implying that I'm just some high idiot.

Well actually right now I'm doing a developmental psychology paper on the question of whether or not being social is what makes us human, and investigating geographic variation in orang-utan groups in Borneo, looking at cultural specific traits. Also I'm critiquing Herrmann et al. cultural development hypothesis.

But no...I'm just some stupid stoner right.

Im not saying your dumb but... How does doing any of that stuff make you not an idiot?

I wasnt trying to open your eyes i was just saying i didnt call you dumb, stupid or impaired of mental facalties. If you feel that I have insulted you then that sucks I hate getting insulted myself. Live long and prosper.

"How does doing any of that stuff make you not an idiot"

Are you seriously this slow. Okay idiots don't get good marks in psychological science. I get distinctions. Therefore I'm not an idiot.

That's what I was getting at. Sorry I assumed logical reasoning processes would have made my point apparent.I'm sorry I assumed you possessed logic.

OK calm down mr angry.

I dont need luck im Kindred.

;)

Sorry if i upset you as I said before several times that was not my intent.

Positive debate is good fella's just keep the personal attacks and insults to yourself.

Last edited:
I removed my posts so as to avoid creating any bad blood between myself and kindred.

I figure being right isn't worth being a dick.

Id delete mine too but have no idea how if anyone can let me know that would be great. The edit button says edit/delete message but there doesnt seem to be a delete function!

I see what Tim has done but id prefer to actually delete them if possible it may also save a small amount of space on the forum thingo if you get me.

Last edited: