• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you only had space for one piece of exercise equipment, what would you get?

Id probly say one of these three....lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6NQPLbAM0g]Free Flexor & Tug Toner - YouTube[/ame]

140.460x325.png

Bwahahahahaaaaa........the tug toner, OMG, I was LMAO.

I would want a Olympic style barbell with plates.

Limited space and specifically only 1 piece of equipment then I would go for rings. You can do a shit load of upper body work with them. Sadly you would just be one legged squatting etc for down stairs.

bear hug squats, bent over rows, push ups on the keg, keg clean and press, backwards keg toss.
plenty of drunken training done :p

Also, I'd like to answer this on behalf of Callan
- Eleiko combo rack
- Eleiko power bar
- Eleiko comp collars
- 2 x 1.25kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 2.5kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 5kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 10kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 15kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 20kg Eleiko PL plates
- 8 x 25kg Eleiko PL plates

Also, I'd like to answer this on behalf of Callan
- Eleiko combo rack
- Eleiko power bar
- Eleiko comp collars
- 2 x 1.25kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 2.5kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 5kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 10kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 15kg Eleiko PL plates
- 2 x 20kg Eleiko PL plates
- 8 x 25kg Eleiko PL plates
brb need more tissues. ;)
u forgot the micro plates, for better overload.
the plates, bar and collars come in a set, so i would count that as 1, and to fit the rack... id just keep the car outside, assuming i had a car and house and no room.

if i only had room for 1 piece of equipment, id sell everything in my garage, or extend it as much as possible, then go all out on equipment. :)