• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you only had space for one piece of exercise equipment, what would you get?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
If you only had space for one piece of exercise equipment, what would you get?

if money wasnt a problem...
20110125161134.jpg

eleiko squat rack/bench.

Last edited:
Randy Couture home gym that fits on a bedroom door.

If it's good enough for The Natural then it's good enough for me.

If it was legitimately one thing and one thing alone I would say a loadable sandbag or some form of slosh pipe type device.

Otherwise just stands, bench bar and weights

Graeme, can I call you Graeme or should I call you Admin? I have no idea what that piece of equipment is.

Thank you for your time Sir.

DKD.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuX29kYnsA]Tower 200 Best Of As Seen On TV - YouTube[/ame]

Graeme, can I call you Graeme or should I call you Admin? I have no idea what that piece of equipment is.

Thank you for your time Sir.

DKD.

i feel like a bit of a power trip , so you can call me Sir Admin

i'm waiting for the tower 200 pro , all good excerise equipment advertising on tv has the pro tacked on after it

i feel like a bit of a power trip , so you can call me sir admin

i'm waiting for the tower 200 pro , all good excerise equipment advertising on tv has the pro tacked on after it
the ab circle pro!

Holy mother of embarrassments...I said I didn't know what it was, when that's what I meant all along. I just thought it was called Randy Couture Home Gym.

Thank you for taking the time to bestow your wisdom upon me Sir Admin.

Im probably a bit old skool
but I would deffinatly go for a power cage, with barbell, a whole bunch of Plates and an adjustible bench.