• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I need your votes

Well said Andy.
Exactly D1cko.

View attachment 4168

Although a lovely sentiment Bella let's not lose sight of thefact the op is plugging himself in a competition where he is to be judged solely on the way he looks. Not how 'great' his achievement is. Have a look on the site there are people that have achieved far better results in the 12 weeks.

Although a lovely sentiment Bella let's not lose sight of thefact the op is plugging himself in a competition where he is to be judged solely on the way he looks. Not how 'great' his achievement is. Have a look on the site there are people that have achieved far better results in the 12 weeks.

That's right.

So what? There's always going to be someone who's done better and achieved more and outplaces you and outshines you? Thats life. But he's an ausbb forum member, who has come back for support and posted a thread asking for our help.

I'm an ausbb forum member, who thinks what he's achieved is fantastic. So I voted for him. YOU don't have to.

There's no need to get bitchy and give him shit, if you people have nothing nice, or positive, or supportive to say, then simply shut the fuck up and leave the thread. It's as simple as that?

There's no need to get bitchy and give him shit, if you people have nothing nice, or positive, or supportive to say, then simply shut the fuck up and leave the thread. It's as simple as that?

By it's very definition an open forum is where people can express their opinion regardless of whether you may perceive it as negative. Just cause we don't agree with your positive love the world mantra doesn't mean we aren't entitled to post.

Differing opinions are what make this an intersting place. Would be pretty boring thread if everyone just pissed in his pocket.

So what? There's always going to be someone who's done better and achieved more and outplaces you and outshines you? Thats life. But he's an ausbb forum member, who has come back for support and posted a thread asking for our help.

I'm an ausbb forum member, who thinks what he's achieved is fantastic. So I voted for him. YOU don't have to.

I find this comment and sentiment offensive, so you had best leave this thread too?

People disagree with me on a daily basis, you learn to agree to disagree. Not worth my energy changing peoples opinions because that's what makes them who they are.

Hi guys I'm happy with how I went in the challenge and I'm asking for your vote if I get it I thank you and if I don't I still thank you , as you took the time to vote for my fellow challengers

Hi guys I'm happy with how I went in the challenge and I'm asking for your vote if I get it I thank you and if I don't I still thank you , as you took the time to vote for my fellow challengers

Goodwork on your weightloss, saw from your original posts you were once quite a big boy. Goodluck on your future goals.

By the way deep the reason I never post on here is most time someone else asked the question I was going ask . Also I really just got into weights training doing this challenge before it was more cardio

By the way deep the reason I never post on here is most time someone else asked the question I was going ask . Also I really just got into weights training doing this challenge before it was more cardio

You shouldn't have to justify yourself Nick.

Well done and you're such a humble, gracious bloke too, which makes me very pleased I voted for you 3 times! lol

Best of luck with it.

Well done Nick! From 31% bodyfat down to 14% (and a chest wax!) is an amazing feat. lol

I voted for you. Good luck :) And keep going!

Your legs look incredible! Got wheels! :p

Thanks bella im very happy how I went , now I'm going onto my next stage and training to compete in a body building comp next year .
Are you asking if I got wheels as a bike if so I did but I sold it last year saving for a new one

Thanks bella im very happy how I went , now I'm going onto my next stage and training to compete in a body building comp next year .
Are you asking if I got wheels as a bike if so I did but I sold it last year saving for a new one

lol No. I was commenting on your 'wheels' (your legs) you have some really nice definition happening there (quads and calves), you should be very proud of that, you've come a long way!

Wow, a bb'ing comp next year? Now that's quite the goal to have! I wish you'd visit us more often so we're able to track your progress and see the amazing changes you continue to go through?

Regardless, great job and keep it up, sounds like you have some terrific goals and great commitment, to yourself and your body. Inspirational. Thank you for sharing with us :)