• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I need your votes

You havent posted here in how many years and think you can come spam your comp entry?

Without been rude bro quick look at the other entries and you aren't really worthy of the win. Props to you for having a go but there is some really impressive transformations there.

Last edited:
Well done Nick! From 31% bodyfat down to 14% (and a chest wax!) is an amazing feat. lol

I voted for you. Good luck :) And keep going!

Your legs look incredible! Got wheels! :p

Last edited:
Gee, tough crowd :(

Would be different if he kept a training log here of his transformation.

Same as all the others that come on here and start a thread showing thier great transflrmation fishing for compliments like our friend Jimmy and the skinny guy with the tats.

Your legs look incredible! Got wheels! :p

LOL this is a classic example of what I said in the calf exercises thread about impressive and out of proportion to rest of physique calves been an excellent sign someone recently lost a heap of weight.

LOL this is a classic example of what I said in the calf exercises thread about impressive and out of proportion to rest of physique calves been an excellent sign someone recently lost a heap of weight.

l think awesome calves are generally a sign of at one point in your life you were fat as fuck. My gypsy friend is 184ish and about 75kgs but hes still got huge calves from being 100+ at one point.

Would be different if he kept a training log here of his transformation.

Same as all the others that come on here and start a thread showing thier great transflrmation fishing for compliments like our friend Jimmy and the skinny guy with the tats.

I think this comment goes against the grain of AUSBB's plan.

Some people need compliments, some are more social.

If we go by deeps charter, we could call out many other members here and some moderators.

Stick man for example, is not very social he clearly visits this forum as to promote himself and Of course loves his sport, I still like the boy and I love his passion.

People come on here for different reasons.

And as I've said before I have no problem or dislike no one here, he'll I've never met anyone here, but this attitude of judging really irritates me, we need to be a tad more positive.

Last edited:
Andrew is clearly a troll fishing for compliments.
Aussie is genuinely proud and wanted to share his accomplishment ans win the challenge.

Big difference.

Andrew is clearly a troll fishing for compliments.
Aussie is genuinely proud and wanted to share his accomplishment ans win the challenge.

Big difference.

You got one thing right he wanted to win the challenge.

If peeps are gonna go hard at self promotion they are putting themselves out thete for praise and to be knocked as well, gotta take the good with the bad.

I think this comment goes against the grain of AUSBB's plan.

Some people need compliments, some are more social.

If we go by deeps charter, we could call out many other members here and some moderators.

Stick man for example, is not very social he clearly visits this forum as to promote himself and Of course loves his sport, I still like the boy and I love his passion.

People come on here for different reasons.

And as I've said before I have no problem or dislike no one here, he'll I've never met anyone here, but this attitude of judging really irritates me, we need to be a tad more positive.

lol...it's probably why he didn't post here for so long...