• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hugh Jackman's twitter - "If the bar ain't bendin', then you're just pretendin'

I don't see why there's such hate for Hugh, good on him for lifting. To be honest, if you took the tops off all the guys who DL over 200kg at my gym you'd be looking at muffin top and >18% body fat. Not that aesthetics really matter to a PL'er but respect to anyone shredded that can lift a decent amount. DL'ing over 200kg and benching 140kg+ isn't a huge amount of weight, but it's a good effort for someone who's focus isn't strength, but rather their appearance.

I think it's important to remember everyone's goals are different.

I dont think anyone hates him ,quite the oposite, he's a great ambassador for Aus.
He just needs to get some synthol of Rodrigo and blow it into his quads, thats all.

I dont think anyone hates him ,quite the oposite, he's a great ambassador for Aus.
He just needs to get some synthol of Rodrigo and blow it into his quads, thats all.
Not enough synthol to go around. Rodrigo is now drinking it. :eek:

If I remember correctly....Doesn't that American late night host guy Conan O'Brien always give it to Hugh?

Something about the hair???

1146731_553025091412041_1810936445_n.jpg