• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hugh Jackman's twitter - "If the bar ain't bendin', then you're just pretendin'

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
P7CvqyV.jpg

he looks like Gerard Butler here (movie 300)

I think he has those quads, its just not obvious in this image.

Nice bod and shoes!:cool:

Last edited:
Well at least he can lift 200.

are you sure thats 200? i estimate around 170

the reds are 45lbs, the blue/blacks are 35lbs, the black hexagonal could be a 35lb or a 45lb but why would he use that as a 45 when he has another 2 red 45's on the ground so by that logic i say they are 35's and the little ones on the end look 10lbs

so by that logic it works out to be 385lbs or 175kg

the reds are 45lbs, the blue/blacks are 35lbs, the black hexagonal could be a 35lb or a 45lb but why would he use that as a 45 when he has another 2 red 45's on the ground so by that logic i say they are 35's and the little ones on the end look 10lbs

Reds = 25kg
Blues = 20kg
Yellow = 15kg
Green = 10kg
White = 5 kg

Looking at the size of that hex weight compared to the bumpers I'd say it's a 20kg

Fucking good lift for someone who must have had polio as a child, only reason I can think of to have legs like that

Standardised bumper colours are red=25, blue=20, and the hexagonal plates are easier to add on the end and look the same size as a gym 20kg plate... so I reckon its 200+. Also it has been reported as 210kg I believe...

But who gives a fuck, its good for the average joe but nobody even blinks at it in PL.

In any case. Not an impressive lift. Easily achievable by pretty much any normal male that puts a bit of effort in.