• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How should I start to train?

Mick I said adults. Teens or those with budget restraints I can understand using milk to gain easy calories. I'm fucked if I'd waste my previous calories on milk when I can eat potatoes, pasta etch.
Check the vid [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; posted about Frank McGrath. Bulk on $50 per week and no one ounce if milk was used.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

That's right, and the young bloke that started this thread would benfit from drininking milk and lots of it, it's only $1 per litre, easy to consume, tastes good,and best of all mum buys it when ever it runs out. For those of us that need to save calories to use on food milk obvously is not a great idea.

If you have trouble putting on weight and you already eat all you want/can eat then milk is the solution for a lot of people.

That's right, and the young bloke that started this thread would benfit from drininking milk and lots of it, it's only $1 per litre, easy to consume, tastes good,and best of all mum buys it when ever it runs out. For those of us that need to save calories to use on food milk obvously is not a great idea.

If you have trouble putting on weight and you already eat all you want/can eat then milk is the solution for a lot of people.

Grrrrr. Yes he's a teenager and most likely doesn't have lots of money. Again Mick I said Adults. Why an adult would bulk on milk is beyond me when there's so much yummy good bulking food.

Grrrrr. Yes he's a teenager and most likely doesn't have lots of money. Again Mick I said Adults. Why an adult would bulk on milk is beyond me when there's so much yummy good bulking food.

Stay on topic

I hate skinny kunces who say they can't put on weight as much fat kunces who say they can't lose weight.

Natural peanut butter is another option other than milk for adding a lot of extra calories to your diet IMO and tastes 100% better. Throw 2-3 tablespoons of it in your shakes or just eat it straight, 300-400 calories right there and lots of good fats and protein, sure not as much protein as milk but if you eat meat a few times a day you will have your protein covered anyway.

I hate skinny kunces who say they can't put on weight as much fat kunces who say they can't lose weight.

I wish i was one of those skinny bastards who reckons they cant put on weight, I would love to indulge and eat everything in sight and bulk without being a fat kent... sadly Im not and have to watch every one of my 3000 or so calories per day at the moment so i dont end up a fat prick.

I call Bullshit to anyone who says they cant put on weight, they are simply not eating enough, and as you said mate the fat kunce are full of shit to and eating a lot more shit than they should be.

I wish i was one of those skinny bastards who reckons they cant put on weight, I would love to indulge and eat everything in sight and bulk without being a fat kent... sadly Im not and have to watch every one of my 3000 or so calories per day at the moment so i dont end up a fat prick.

I call Bullshit to anyone who says they cant put on weight, they are simply not eating enough, and as you said mate the fat kunce are full of shit to and eating a lot more shit than they should be.

So true, its all mental (will power). A calorie is a calorie. Eg. If you have 1000 calories left for the night don't think loads of broccoli and steamed chicken, think ice cream, muffins, dirty big shake with PB and walnuts.

Natural peanut butter is another option other than milk for adding a lot of extra calories to your diet IMO and tastes 100% better. Throw 2-3 tablespoons of it in your shakes or just eat it straight, 300-400 calories right there and lots of good fats and protein, sure not as much protein as milk but if you eat meat a few times a day you will have your protein covered anyway.

+1 for peanut butter. Love that shit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381455815.322655.jpg