• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

I'm not taking steroids to increase my lifts I will do that myself. I'm taking them to give myself the feeling of having that amount of T. To not have a low T level. Your doctor has done your hrt for you. I'm going to do my own then go to my doctor for his treatment. I know it's stupid and I know it's ignorant but I know for sure I will never stop lifting weights.

Ptc I respect for massivly for someone I havmt had the privlage of shaking his hand but there is one thing I've learnt from trying to teach my little brother good habbits it's everyone needs to learn for themselves. A smart person learns from other peoples mistakes I know but it's not all bad news I hear meaning I need to do it for myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fadi - yes I thought it was normal SBS that had the World Cup, isn't that 3?

Shrek - it was tongue in Shrek, not directed at one person in particular.
I like how you refer to me as friend, I'm quite touched.
On more thing - if you wanna go the hero route - do it on PM.
I dont doubt for one minute you dislike me - not that I care really, but I know you bait me to get a response, which I won't.
I'm not a hero mate.
Also it did not sound tongue in cheek, it sounded disrespectful
Also a tongue in cheek is usually followed by a :p

I also found your coments arrogant marzz,and from your avitar picture if you've been bodybuilding and useing steriods for 16years your doing something wrong mate.

If this keeps on going I will derail this thread for the second time...for starters!
Let's keep the peace and move on shall we please!

Thank you.

Fadi.​

Last edited:
I also found your coments arrogant marzz,and from your avitar picture if you've been bodybuilding and useing steriods for 16years your doing something wrong mate.

Hey *, never said I used gear for 16 years. Never once said that at all. That picture was taken before I had ever taken gear, approx 22 years old, and had hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know Gauch, never met him, but I have met many like him, so I'll address what I saw happen with them, and others who chose the high road.

The lifts G is capable of are something a first session novice could perform. On Tuesday I had a guy come in, first session in a gym for years. No squat, 90kg bench x 3, 150kg deadlift. He'll squat next session.

Should this guy take drugs? Obviously not. He has a kid lifting in the gym with him with under 2 years experience that can powerclean G's squat, deadlift and bench, and that kid is 10 years away from even CONSIDERING drugs. The kid has stacked on 27kg in under 2 years.

He has chosen the high road.

G is taking the easy road. From my experiences, it leads nowhere. He will still be weak in 12 weeks, much weaker than the kid. In 20 weeks, he will be the same weight he started at, no stronger, but now will have NO motivation to lift.

Who wants to train when theyre weaker and smaller?

If only G had tried hard training for longer, he would see that now is not the time to quit and take juice, otherwise EVERYONE lifting weights would be ready if his lifts are the standard of when you start.

I have made no mention of health risks, because I believe there arent any.

G will be lost to training within 2 years, because he never found out what it means to struggle for every gain you make.

I am not anti steroids, far from it, but I lifted for 16 years before I ever touched them, and my best lifts in the squat, bench and dead were made 2-3 years BEFORE I ever did.

Take the high road G, you'll regret it in the long run big fella if you dont.

Very true - good post

Noworries marzz,i've re read your post, maybe re read it too, the way it reads lead me to believe you had been using steriods through out those 16yrs....it doesnt actually say that you did. Your right.

Usally somebody would use a upto date photo, obviously your bigger?? better?? now?? . Most would put there best pic up, not one that was over 10yrs old.

Still think the orginal post was too much, youve said sorry ,,wasnt aimed at me , its cool.

Its a forum thou marzz, the way you put yourself across in words doesnt always reflect YOU, or what your about, i dont know you, but what ' YOU ' wrote came across arrogant, and ' YOU ' have a photo that is ten orso years old, that doesnt reflect where you are now in body building.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm closing it down for a week; prevention is always better than cure. Name calling or putting others down won't be tolerated. So please think before you post. Thank you.

Fadi.

Hey was doing bench press reps on 120kg the other month and this bloke was hanging around i thought he wants to use the bench press when i finished i said all yours bud no he ask me if i can or no anyone who sells roids i said got the wrong bloke hear mate . Just because i was lifting a decent amount i must be on the gear WTF.I am sure this must happen to others on this site . cheers

Had some given to me and I threw it out.

I should of used it on the pet ducks as an experiment.

I want a clean healthy liver.